Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition (33170 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos / Bbnaija: Venita Evicted From Pepper Dem Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Babtech001: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy Celebrates One Year Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition

Big Brother Naija season 4 winner Mercy Eke on Tuesday celebrated one year anniversary on winning the reality TV show.

The reality TV star shared a video on Twitter from the show’s finale back in 2019 and wrote: “On this day we changed the narrative. We told the female child ‘dare to win’ we created history and became a force we changed the game and levelled the playing field.”

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1313385452221726720?s=19

Igbere TV reports that the 27-year-old thanked her fans, Nigerians and Africans for their support towards her success.

Mercy is the first woman to win the show since inception.

She recently celebrated her 27th birthday by buying herself a Range Rover velar.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by osamz007: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
she should stay silent. it's LAYCON time

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Olam09(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wow i'm the second to comment for the first time. Check out my new ebook play. Will soon be out on Amazon kindle

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Mohayemi(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by PureGoldh(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wonder where our brother Efe dey undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by XXLMANDIGO: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
I am her fan but that outfit she wore yesterday is a total letdown for me. It reeks so much of desperation and prostitution. Not cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Lordswazz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Which narrative did you change? And how did you help motivate the girl child constructively?

Arena games, you no win.

Head of house, you no win

Trivia nko?...at all at all!

Did you even intelligently engage anyone in a conversation that had anything to do with women's rights or improving the lot of women in even your community?

There also wasn't a time you pushed an agenda while in the house that supported the many problems being faced by females in modern day Nigeria.

All you did was shake bumbum and turn a full grown a** young man into your handbag. Maybe that's the "force" you actually meant in your tweet.

Just enjoy your fleeting fame and don't disturb people with changing any narrative.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Bobotic(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Imo State people that year grin grin grin

2020, Ozo follow yansh Leave The Crown 85Mil grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by alfredo4u(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
U deserve it.....

Na Laycon we know, na Laycon we love, na Laycon we care for.....

Like for Laycon and Share for Mercy........

56 Likes 14 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by nwakibie3(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hope her fans will buy another land for her

Wetin concern me sef

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by crafteeworld: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
g
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Prechgold1180(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
:Pw
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by DenreleDave(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin

Tacha right now

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Bigbishung(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
sadas for me everything and everyone has they time.if it makes her happy ok.i guess someone is also jumping about now.mine is the bomb loading up :Pas for me everything and everyone has they time.if it makes her happy ok.i guess someone is also jumping about now.mine is the bomb loading up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Edeteyongapla(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
She's beautiful... Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Blissful20: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Kendumazy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
OK naaw
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by geeluck1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nothing surprises me anymore

Expecting Runtown to chicken out at the Eve of protest....
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
What history did she make? Is she the first female to ever win Big Brother?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by KindlyAssist: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Samsimple(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Is this news relevant in any way

Meanwhile, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Okorie72: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
PROMO PROMO PROMO
Home service massage session for just 7000
seven thousand naira only.

for those based on ikoyi lekki
victory island/banana island.

what are you waiting for call us with the number below

super excited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by mannobi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
This girl doesn't know that it's no longer her reign again. They say it's laycon's time. So all oldies should calm down somewhere before they start two years thanksgiving and testimonies.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Theicecode(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bitch please

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
V

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by sylve11: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
her business.............. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 1st Anniversary Of Winning Pepper Dem Edition by Prodigee: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dey celebrate nonsense there. Oshi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) / BBNaija: Ike Challenges Khafi's Win As Head Of House / AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.