Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Help My Husband Lacks Self Control - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control (874 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by arko2: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Pls how do I handle this problem of hubby that does not have self control when it comes to alcohol?

He drinks too much and sometimes messes the bed up with urine.

I have talked to him still no change pls I need practice solutions that will make him stop because he is the type that doesn't take things serious unless it gets to him and this his behavior is making me regret my marriage to him.
Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
arko2:
Pls how do I handle this problem of hubby that does not have self control when it comes to alcohol?

He drinks too much and sometimes messes the bed up with urine.

I have talked to him still no change pls I need practice solutions that will make him stop because he is the type that doesn't take things serious unless it gets to him and this his behavior is making me regret my marriage to him.
Why are you copying someone else's story?! Don't be a shameless plagiarist.

https://www.nairaland.com/6158837/husband-lacks-self-control
Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by Mleeperbother: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2020
I recommend divorce.
Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by mWttrs2(f): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
I am one of those who was addicted to alcohol. It all started when I was 18 years old. For my friends, alcohol was a normal thing on weekends and holidays. It all started with the fact that I started drinking alcohol with them and at 21 I was addicted. I didn't know what to do, but on Canadian Pharmacy Online I read about medications from which you don`t feel such euphoria when you drink alcohol which was before. I decided to give it a try and it really helped me overcome the disease for a while. Now I don`t drink alcohol at all so as not to return to this disease
Re: Help My Husband Lacks Self Control by mWttrs2(f): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
I think you need a divorce

(1) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) / Help. What To Do With My Father's 4 Bookshelfs Filled With Books. / Where Is Slawomir, Our Damn Nigarr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.