Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Tips And Tricks To Grow Your Youtube Channel Super Fast.... - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Tips And Tricks To Grow Your Youtube Channel Super Fast.... (286 Views)

$0.5/month, Super Fast, Best US Shared Hosting, Best Support - Hostbazzar.com! / 5 Healthy Web Management Tricks That Will Increase Your Site Ranking / Super Fast, Reliable, Affordable Hosting with Free .com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks To Grow Your Youtube Channel Super Fast.... by Troyonlinepr: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Here are some 100% working tips and trick that work for me and my clients... Even if you dont have a channel, I will advice you create one

1.Make sure your contents are informative

Before creating your YouTube channel, you must have decide on the kind of video content you want to show. the best trick to increase your channel engagement is to keep your content interesting and engaging.

2. Get the right tools and equipments

Using your phone camera is not always a good idea, so if you want your viewers to enjoy your contents It's ideal you get the right equipments. If you really want to go viral and make good income with youtube, Go for this tools. DSLRs or mirrorless camera , Studio lighting, Tripods, lenses etc.

3. Find professional and easy to use editing software

No need on going far on this... I personally, I use filmora to edit all my videos. It very easy to use, thousands of effects, transitions, etc. get filmora here. Absolutely Free! https:///2St4hxA

4. Optimize your video

Helping your video rank in youtube is one of the best way to give your video more visibility. As soon as you upload your first video, give it a good, descriptive title that viewers are likely to write on the search bar—and make sure to include your main keyword or key phrase. Need any help??

5. Getting to Monetization Proccess

This is where things get harder for Youtubers especially beginnners. Getting to youtube monetization process can be more like a war most times, Some people even give up, thats to show you how difficult it is to get 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers. But guess what? We've crack the code, You can now pass youtube monetization process and get your channel monetize in a very short period of time.

6. Upload video regularly

Now that you've successfully get your channel monetized, you need to keep the cash coming in. So another important tip is to be consistent with your uploads. Most successful YouTuber upload videos once or twice in a week. Let your viewers be informed, let them know about your schedule so they know when to check back. This give your channel a big chance of getting a steady flow of views.

You shouldn't give up on your channel. Trust me! with my mentoring, your channel success is inevitable. I'll guide you step by step on what to do and what not to do. This are just few of tips and tricks. You need any help or mentoring am available either whatsapp/Telegram 0---8------1---0---9---2-----4---0----0---2----3 mentorship is free.

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Dedicated Servers In Canada At Very Amazing Price | TEMOK / Need Organic Traffic To Your Website Contact Us For Best Practice SEO Strategy / Twitter ACCOUNT For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.