Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m (69298 Views)

Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador / Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Acidosis(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
anonimi:

Is that not what is done in the places where we borrow money from, receive aids from, buy almost every modern item/service that we use from?

Laycon has 2 million followers on Instagram. Social media influencers get paid in millions all over the world. No way, he would have taken that job for free.

People like Don Jazzy with over 6 million followers get as much as N10m for influencing jobs.

If you think it is easy, try and raise ordinary 5000 followers for yourself on Twitter. Myself as an example, I have been on Twitter for 10 years and I no get 100 followers.

Revolution Plus CEO gave Laycon an apartment on the Island as part of his reward for winning the season. Few days after, the CEO came out to say people have been calling to buy land in the same estate with Laycon. That's how it works. That's the power of influence. It is not free. The Ogun State Government can use Laycon to turn some things around in Ogun State.

Until some of you become CEOs of big companies, you will never understand why a brand should give N10m to an individual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by ariesbull: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
mofayode:
Honestly this government is of the world, and is for worldly things. How many scientists, technologists, medical , humanity study students that are really doing exploit in universities, were ever rewarded like this by our government, in bbn the runners-up of a programme that's is not up to a semester are multi-millonaires, ambassadors haba. Meaning we are just pretending, this is most watched live broadcast by all ranks

Lord bless you.... I am so ashamed to be from this nation... We are too frivolous and not serious

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Vivian16: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
success begets success congrats Laycon

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Minjim: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
project4OO:

When it's your time, it's your time. There are many talented folks roaming the streets and begging for daily bread. Not all entertainers are getting the reward. There are many failed artistes.

In the same way, not all academicians are getting scholarships and research grants. So it's a case of "when it's your time, it's your time". Doesn't matter what you do.

How many academicians even get grant?

What we are saying is that the govt does not do same for talents that effects and improves people and economy.
The Ambassadors College, a school in Ogun, is the highest winner of Cowbellpedia. What has Ogun State Government done to improve it?

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Angelfrost(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
kingy1:
When some persons do say this country need GOD some others will be attacking them. Imagine using immorality and indecency to represent the most sensitive and fragile population of a country or state, over those who have burn their candle, and brain. Someone with the fear of GOD will never do that. This country does not only need GOD; this country needs the lenght, breadth and the volume of GOD. This country is FINISHED without GOD.

But... A lot of godless and heathen nations are not this dumb, misguided, and never major on irrelevant or mundane things!!! They are doing quite well in education, healthcare, technology, etc... Without a single recourse to religion.

Maybe, just maybe, this nation actually needs to actually start applying the commonsense God gave them... Just like Saudi, Luxembourg, Norway, Spain, Canada, etc... These are nations who are farther from God than the Sahara is from the Arctic.

Think about it!!!
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by anonimi: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Acidosis:
Laycon has 2 million followers on Instagram. Social media influencers get paid in millions all over the word. No way, he would have taken that job for free.

People like Don Jazzy with over 6 million followers get as much as N10m for influencing jobs.

If you think it is easy, try and raise ordinary 5000 followers for yourself on Twitter.

Revolution Plus CEO gave Laycon an apartment on the Island as part of his reward for winning the season. Few days after, the CEO came out to say people have been calling to buy land in the same estate with Laycon. That's how it works. That's the power of influence. It is not free. The Ogun State Government can use Laycon to turn some things around in Ogun State.

Until some of you become CEOs of big companies, you will never understand why a brand should give N10m to an individual.

The government is not a company for making money. It is to provide services for running the society smoothly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Acidosis(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

But... A lot of godless and heathen nations are not this dumb, misguided, and never major on irrelevant or mundane things!!! They are doing quite well in education, healthcare, technology, etc... Without a single recourse to religion.

Maybe, just maybe, this nation actually needs to actually start applying the commonsense God gave them... Just like Saudi, Luxembourg, Norway, Spain, Canada, etc... These are nations who are farther from God than the Sahara is from the Arctic.
Think about it!!!

Governments sign celebrities all over the world. If you like, run to Canada or Sahara, you will meet the same trend. Stop wasting your time. Focus on your personal dreams and quit complaining about those things that do not affect your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Acidosis(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
anonimi:

The government is not a company for making money. It is to provide services for running the society smoothly.

Okay
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Angelfrost(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Acidosis:

Governments sign celebrities all over the world. If you like, run to Canada or Sahara, you will meet the same trend. Stop wasting your time and focus on your personal dreams.

Yawns!!!... I won't waste my time trying to help you comprehend simple English, or even bother pointing out your poor error in comparison!

When you can clearly draw a distinct line between the standard of living or development in Canada and your country, you will have a point... Till then, keep at your books. Thank you.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Ishowlee: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
edoairways:

By then his fame must have fade
It z very obvious, laycon's fame cant fade so easily, coz the guy don get backbone die. Even if his fame die, politicians will revive it so as to use him get votes from the youths.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Angelfrost(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Acidosis:

Laycon has 2 million followers on Instagram. Social media influencers get paid in millions all over the world. No way, he would have taken that job for free.

If you think it is easy, try and raise ordinary 5000 followers for yourself on Twitter. Myself as an example, I have been on Twitter for 10 years and I no get 100 followers.

You see your error here too??!... Error of poor comparisons and analogies.

Glad to see the gentleman above corrected you.

We shouldn't excuse mediocrity in leadership.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by na2016: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
People that are saying well deserved, abeg what did Laycon really do that was special?
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Acidosis(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

You see your error here too??!... Error of poor comparisons and analogies.

Glad to see the gentleman above corrected you.

We shouldn't excuse mediocrity in leadership.

He didn't correct anything. I only choose to ignore. Oh I'm learning to reduce the time I spend complaining or responding to certain comments.

The boy was appointed an ambassador and member of the Ogun State Executive council with a special portfolio on youth development.

I don't know how or why you expect him to function without getting paid.

I have also tried to enlighten some of you about the power of influencers. I think I've tried o.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by bizhop01: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wetting viewers dey gain sef cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by bizhop01: 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Best graduating student's always went home with 5,000 naira sometimes nothing,
They will tell them that their rewards is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Acidosis(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
bizhop01:

He's one of the best graduating students in his class. What else?
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 07, 2020
deserve more of what somebody that went and pretend for 71 days and you are saying they should give him heaven and earth, did laycon event anything to assist Nigeria, just because the show was program to be won by a Yoruba person u ple will not let us rest with laycon this laycon that.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Lambarry1: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2020
Youth ambassador of live fvking, thrash talking , vulgarity. Nudity, and you say education is the bedrock of a society. Who are we fooling.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Uremedi: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2020
Just negedu our Nigerian govt, so all d money Wei he win for bbnaija never do?

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by pacespot(m): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2020
visiondee:
congratulation laycon... more winnings I pray thee

Laycon if you are viewing this, come buy car and real estate from me ooo, I will give you mouth-watering offer.

Where is your inventory, what sorts of cars do you have?
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by edoairways: 1:02am On Oct 07, 2020
Ishowlee:

It z very obvious, laycon's fame cant fade so easily, coz the guy don get backbone die. Even if his fame die, politicians will revive it so as to use him get votes from the youths.
I pray oh

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Philosopher1979: 1:28am On Oct 07, 2020
project4OO:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/10/06/ogun-governor-appoints-bbn-laycon-as-youth-ambassador/amp/

This is madness and it shows how backward the mind of a black man is. We Africans are intellectually retarded and try to copy white people blindly
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by jUeLiZ: 1:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Skmoda360:
More pls....he deserves it
what did he do to deserve it?
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Fox12(m): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2020
How has Laycon changed the Narrative of the situation of the country.
A Dead State giving incentives to one who has bin graciously Blessed.
This state plays as host to many factories, industries and Institutions yet Lack Good roads and stable Electricity. In fact one cannot pin-point what the Government have done in the state since the time of Gbenga Daniels.
Nigeria is still a Developing Nation because of states as Ogun.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Fox12(m): 1:30am On Oct 07, 2020
How has Laycon changed the Narrative of the situation of the country?
A Dead State giving incentives to one who has bin graciously Blessed.
This state plays as host to many factories, industries and Institutions yet Lack Good roads and stable Electricity. In fact one cannot pin-point what the Government have done in the state since the time of Gbenga Daniels.
Nigeria is still a Developing Nation because of states as Ogun.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by planetx: 1:31am On Oct 07, 2020
Ndiasiri:
Mr governor and fellow Nigerians please I sincerely need 300k to start up a business and pay my house rent its due last month, I received a notice to vacate the premesis or be thrown out. I have a family of 5 I am really stressed out. Can you please assist me 07037515559 is my mobile and whatsApp line. Account details 2047491962 smart c Emenike Bank UBA thanks for your support. This can revive my family and give me a happy home with the blessed kids God gave to me.
Who told you to have a family of five.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by 2016v2017: 1:34am On Oct 07, 2020
mofayode:
Honestly this government is of the world, and is for worldly things. How many scientists, technologists, medical , humanity study students that are really doing exploit in universities, were ever rewarded like this by our government, in bbn the runners-up of a programme that's is not up to a semester are multi-millonaires, ambassadors haba. Meaning we are just pretending, this is most watched live broadcast by all ranks
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by mulero23: 1:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Only few ooo... Some were unfortunate in that regard though; only went home with plaques... This life no balance at all. But in all, one should just focus on his/her dream because there is room for success through consistency, perseverance, and dedicated hard work.
bizhop01:

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by ruggedtimi(m): 1:54am On Oct 07, 2020
So bba people Na only ambassador post dey for dem
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 07, 2020
ruggedtimi:
So bba people Na only ambassador post dey for dem
Na so we see am
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by WorkBank: 2:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Ogun State Gov advisers deserves to be SACKED!

It will have ZERO influence on the youth, economy or social perception

In less than 3 months LAYCON fame will be forgotten

Its A FLUKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them / Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.