Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Please Nigerians, Cbn; Save Me From Opay/o'mall - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Nigerians, Cbn; Save Me From Opay/o'mall (299 Views)

How Opay Became The Biggest Fintech In Nigeria In Three Years / Not Receiving OTP From Opay. See How To Receive It / What Is Opay App? And What You Need To Know About The Payment Wallet App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nigerians, Cbn; Save Me From Opay/o'mall by KayB: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
It is no more hidden that good gadgets would l be useful in this pandemic Era especially when meetings/conferences are held online hence a very good phone or laptop comes to the rescue.
This is the reason I ordered for a better laptop on OPAY platform on the 15th of August 2020 since movement was clandestine and this is my first time of ordering for goods overseas on the O'MALL PLATFORM but I had ordered locally and it was swift and this prompted this overseas item.
The disappointment started when a customer care agent from OPAY named Eniola called me to ask for a refund that the item I ordered was unavailable and I tried to carry out the instruction but the refund button was not clickable so I felt unbothered only to be called by same landline but different agent who I cannot recollect her name passing the same information and I explained to her that the refund button was coming up and asked me to check the complaints section .
I called the hotlilines given and the guy said I should send transaction details which I did but unfortunately this took more than a week because each time I called the guy will ask me SEND TRANSACTION DETAIL and I kept sending with no tangible response until I flared up hence the guy said he would investigate until I pestered them and he said he enquiried and the agents denied telling me anything but he admitted one of the agents bear ENIOLA
To cut this horrible story short, this guy kept telling that the item has been shipped but tracking detail, no feedback, no refund and even the aim of getting a laptop is defeated. Please save my soul o.
Re: Please Nigerians, Cbn; Save Me From Opay/o'mall by kestine(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Instead make u go computer village jeje una no go gree... Everybody wan order online... Now ur mata don enter story dat touches... May God help u sha recover ur hard earned money sha..
Re: Please Nigerians, Cbn; Save Me From Opay/o'mall by KayB: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Don't forget computer village was not opened then oooo

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y7A Unboxing / The Indonesian Coffin Maker Meteorite Which Didn't Sell For $1.8m / 9 Most Baffling Anomalies On Earth That Even Scientists Struggle To Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.