Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,310 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council (927 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon Is Making My Breast Remove Milk - Twitter User Cries Out / Davido Is A Member Of A Popular Nigerian Cult Group & He’s Not Afraid To Show It / Burnaboy Confirms He is a Member Of 'AYE' Secret Cult with his attire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by abc115: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
BBNAIJA Season 5 Winner, Laycon , has been appointed Ogun State Youth Ambassador and Member of Ogun State Executive Council with special responsibility on Youth Development and Civic engagement.

Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun has appointed 26-year-old, winner of the reality television show, Big Brother Naija, Olamilekan Laycon Agbeleshe as a youth ambassador.

The governor also announced a gift of three bedroom bungalow and N5million for him.

He made the announcement in Abeokuta, the state capital when he played host to the winner of the reality show at the executive chamber of the governor office in the State capital.

“Once again, I congratulate you and on this note, I hereby appoint you as Youth Ambassador of Ogun State. I look forward to working with you to be a model of good character, excellence, good virtues, calmness, integrity that are general attributes of Ogun State, and in fact, your homestead, Odeda.

“We believe that you will help inspire our teeming youths to channel their energies towards positive engagements and shun vices such as robbery, drug abuse, cultism, advanced fee fraud, cybercrimes and kidnapping amongst other negative tendencies,” the governor announced.

While congratulating Agbeleshe, who is a native of Odeda local government area of the state, the governor promised that an entertainment village is being contemplated to nurture budding talents in the state and beyond.

“On behalf of the Government and good people of Ogun State, I join your fans across the world to welcome you to your Home State.

“I also want to congratulate you on your success after 71 days as a housemate at the Year 2020 Big Brother Naija, Lockdown Edition.”

The governor said young Nigerians can learn from Laycon’s demeanor while in the Big Brother Naija House based on how he related well with the other 19 housemates from different backgrounds.

Governor Abiodun also praised Laycon who he said, “demonstrated the Omoluabi component which is the primary ingredient of an Ogun State-born Nigerian. Despite all the odds, temptations, and provocations in the House, I am proud that you came out unscathed and uninvolved in any scandal or immoral act.

“You have also demonstrated with the way you carried out your assigned tasks in the House with comportment; intellectual responses to questions and; your spirit of fair-play, that your academic achievement at the University of Lagos was earned. This has also shown that our Universities can and still produce graduates that are found worthy in character and good learning.”

The governor said the celebration of Laycon’s personality is beyond the entertainment that the House provided, but “what you represent: a rare combination of prodigious intellect, academic excellence, multi-faceted talents, character, and resilience.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/10/06/ogun-governor-appoints-bbn-laycon-as-youth-ambassador/

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by YoonSung20: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulations Man!
Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by fait10(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
chao
Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by LikeAking: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Him life don change.
Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by aremuforlife(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Catch them young, I hope he will be a good ambassador for the youth.
Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by Naijasageblog: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Na so grin
Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Next year BB Naija audition go be war

1 Like

Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by SmartProf(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
With all these mouth watering offers and VIP treatment whoever claims the show is a waste doesn't know the meaning of waste.
Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by abc115: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
With all these mouth watering offers and VIP treatment whoever claims the show is a waste doesn't know the meaning of waste.
within short period of three months
Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by mofayode: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
IT professionals, your works make watching the show live a reality.
Organize similar show for your own professions. Now a musician become youth ambassador. We professional electrical, electronic, technologists, an ambassador, whom will use his profession to influence and encourage others youth
Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by niyoni: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by sorsor(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Na now ogun state know say Dem get son abi
Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by sunbodan(f): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Na so
Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by frainc(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
If you think this guy (Laycon) is not intelligent, then you need to check your own brain

1 Like

Re: Laycon Is Now A Member Of Ogun State Executive Council by Thattallgirl(f): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wawu

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Becomes Guinness Brand Ambassador / Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed – Ike / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Promises To Resurrect 7 Dead Bodies In A Mortuary (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.