Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) (3027 Views)

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by AfroBeatDiary: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Like this doesn't happen in Europe and America? undecidedYellowvests in France...maybe you just don't know so should be quiet instead.

No xenophobic yet in europe
Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
jln115:
LOL!!! the British with their bigger guns and their 10-1 numerical advantage also thought it was going to be an easy fight wink

I'm saying the reinforced SA police with their superior firing power will be ready for the farmers come next court appearance. So if the white farmers provoke the police then there will be hell to pay and no one should cry saying that the state is killing whites.
Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:

Huh? undecided
Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
WannaHowzit:

I'm saying the reinforced SA police with their superior firing power will be ready for the farmers come next court appearance. So if the white farmers provoke the police then there will be hell to pay and no one should cry saying that the state is killing whites.
SMH........a 1000 well armed farmers vs maybe a 100 cops.....odds don't look good mate wink

If anything they should bring extra police for the EFF sine they are the truly violent bunch.
Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:

If other African countries did a better job of running their countries then we wont have Xenophobia in the first place wink

2 Likes

Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
jln115:
SMH........a 1000 well armed farmers vs maybe a 100 cops.....odds don't look good mate wink

If anything they should bring extra police for the EFF sine they are the truly violent bunch.

I think you are overstating the farmers. There's no way over the years SA Intelligence could have allowed AfriForum to acquire sophisticated weapons to rival the State. They are just gonna bring handguns while the cops are armed to the teeth.
Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
jln115:
If other African countries did a better job of running their countries then we wont have Xenophobia in the first place wink

For once I agree with you.
Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
WannaHowzit:

I think you are overstating the farmers. There's no way over the years SA Intelligence could have allowed AfriForum to acquire sophisticated weapons to rival the State. They are just gonna bring handguns while the cops are armed to the teeth.
Afriforum is a civil rights organisation not a terrorist group bro...... Why would they acquire weapons??

Also what are the cops going to rock up with besides a couple of Nyalas, none lethal shot guns and maybe an R5 or two?
Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
WannaHowzit:

For once I agree with you.
it's a fact, our borders are a joke, it's estimated that there could be as much as 10-20 million illegal immigrants that are sucking our country dry..... And the EFFs solution to this is open borders for all Africans?? They are supposed to be champions of the poor but everything they stand for would just put more people in poverty

1 Like

Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Nigerians are the only blacks I know that even worship gypsies. It's really very sad how much you glorify white people - very low self-esteem. I'm sure your grandfathers were wailing like girls when whites left in 1959.

See gypsies, your gods. (picture from 2019) cry

Eyah... I would have said you were right oh... If only you are using the mobile phone, internet connection and your grandfather's English language you are using in writing now to talk to me

Anyhow shall, no need to say you are very stupid, it's like saying this mad man is mad...
Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

My brother don't kid yourself with what goes around comes around...this is just the police caught off guard in a sleepy rural town made up of farms...you heard reinforcement wasn't even called. Please don't talk like this is a big thing that happened in Johannesburg Cape town Pretoria and is going to change history...there the police would have dealt decisively with these hooligans and you were gonna be the first to cry calling the government barbaric and typically African.

South africa giving you chest pains go drink some water.

1 Like

Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Nigerians are the only blacks I know that even worship gypsies. It's really very sad how much you glorify white people - very low self-esteem. I'm sure your grandfathers were wailing like girls when whites left in 1959.

See gypsies, your gods. (picture from 2019) cry

And again, if the white where still here in Nigeria, the country would 85 perscent modernized and the corruption level would be very low, the very corruption you,your father and you grandfather celebrate today....

SA it what it is today because of the white people. Pretoria, johanisberg are all products of the white people
Re: Chaos in South Africa as UNRULY OYINBO Overturn & Burn Police Cars (PIX) by YEBOmadiba: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
obehi247:

And again, if the white where still here in Nigeria, the country would 85 perscent modernized and the corruption level would be very low, the very corruption you,your father and you grandfather celebrate today....

SA it what it is today because of the white people. Pretoria, johanisberg are all products of the white people

You stuck in the past and intentionally so because you refuse to see the obvious truth. Why u not talking about the new developments around all these cities? Why have they not decayed like Nigerian cities? grin Even in the year 2090 you will still be saying the same thing out of envy - white people this, white people that. Admit it, SA gives you sleepless nights and heart palpitations.

Munch on this for a while - and tell me where your darling whites feature. And then come back to me and tell me how Nigeria compares to this black record in SA okay. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: IPOB Rapes Lady, Beheads Couple In Imo, Threatens Family Members / Video Of Enugu Big Girl AKA SMART BEYONCE Caught Wit Cocaine At Airport By Ndlea / Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.