Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,304 members, 7,864,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

How to Get Affordable With Your Rice Purchase - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How to Get Affordable With Your Rice Purchase (570 Views)

Stop Throwing Away Your Rice Water, This Is The Benefit Of Rice Water In Body Sy / How Do You Like Your Rice??? Lets Discuss/share Your Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Get Affordable With Your Rice Purchase by Ddone4: 4:58am On Oct 07, 2020
Many like to buy a bag of rice, which actually is cheaper and better.

Instead of buying ₦900 congo of rice in which a bag is ₦28,800
Buying bag which is just ₦25,000 will save you alot that is specifically ₦3,800

But with the present economic situation of the country, even some few people that can afford to buy the 1 bag of Rice cannot

Recommended Solution
Instead of going for the bag, in which if you observe it is 50kg

While not go for factory bagged 25kg, at this point let me say the rice I am using as an example is Tomato King Rice, produce by stallions group.
And this figure I am mentioning also applies to alot of rice, the figures were gotten from [url]daydone.com.ng[/url] an Agric ecommerce platform.

Conclusion
Let go back to our main discussion, this 25kg factory bagged rice is also going to fit into the model explained above, and it will produce the same result of saving your household some cost

Note, the economic suitation can be discouraging but don't be, just get affordable with 25kg before you maybe go back to 50kg bag. Resulting to buying congos is just going too down in the supply chain make a lot of middle that wants to profit from you short term purchase.

With discipline buying much doesn't necessarily mean you eat much too, I believe you understand

Re: How to Get Affordable With Your Rice Purchase by Adeeda: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2020
This company's should better produce more in 25kg
Re: How to Get Affordable With Your Rice Purchase by Ddone4: 5:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Adeeda:
This company's should better produce more in 25kg
They are trying too

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Nigerian Party Jollof Rice With Goat Meat / Throwback Thursday / Groundnut Candy Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.