Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Seun, Pls I'll Like To Change My Username And Password - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Pls I'll Like To Change My Username And Password (1191 Views)

How Can I Change My Username?? / How To Change My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Pls I'll Like To Change My Username And Password by peacettw: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2011
Will really appreciate ur help here. U see my identity has been compromised and i am in desperate need of a new one. Tnk u as i wait for a favorable response.
Re: Seun, Pls I'll Like To Change My Username And Password by baslone: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Pls I'll Like To Change My Username And Password by Seun(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
You can abandon this account and create a new one with the desired username and password?
Re: Seun, Pls I'll Like To Change My Username And Password by peacettw: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2011
Seun:

You can abandon this account and create a new one with the desired username and password?
Seun, i tried that wit my one and only email add but it was rejected since d email add has been used before in opening this account. This means that i have to use a new email add which i don't have. Tell u what, is it possible to change just the username? I know u helped someone earlier wit this problem and i hope u will help me to. Tnk u
Re: Seun, Pls I'll Like To Change My Username And Password by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2011
Why don't you send seun an email.

Instead of telling him publicly.
Re: Seun, Pls I'll Like To Change My Username And Password by peacettw: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mama gee, that's a perfect idea. Pls, can u give me his email add
Re: Seun, Pls I'll Like To Change My Username And Password by LadyWinona: 3:16am On Mar 07, 2011
It shouldn't be hard to figure his email. Meanwhile, what's so hard in getting a new email
Re: Seun, Pls I'll Like To Change My Username And Password by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
Easy peasy, take the following steps.

-assuming the email addy for this account (peacettw) is old@yahoo.com

-open a new email addy (new@yahoo.com)

-change the email of this nairaland account (peacettw) from (old@yahoo.com) to (new@yahoo.com)

-since your identity with (peacettw) has been compromised abandon it and let bygone be bygone

-open a new account (newpeacettw) with (old@yahoo.com) and make sure you edit your profile settings such that your email is hidden.

-live happily ever after.

peace!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Print 80pages Magazine (direct Image A4) With High Quality / 419 Boys Be Ware Of Higher Powers / Limbless Man Swims From America To Asia In Less Than 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.