Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

A Madea Escape To Business,part 2, Written For Madea @tyler Perry - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Madea Escape To Business,part 2, Written For Madea @tyler Perry (434 Views)

A Madea Escape To Business, Written For Madea @tyler Perry / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Loving Tyler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Madea Escape To Business,part 2, Written For Madea @tyler Perry by EPublishers: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
I knew what I saw in that cop, I see a man winning to lose, he squints on me and scoffs. Five minutes, ah see two other cops with him sharing a coffee. I shoot, young children, I need love and coffee is one of them. He goes ‘uuugh, the woman is crazy. They smile like white wolves and right there, ah knew, ah knew that I needed to defeat them, I was behind walls but you know what walls do? They fall, ask Jericho. I shouted to them and that’s my normal voice, to you I’m shouting, yeah, yeah but truly I was whispering so I whisper shout to them, the way you three gathering it’s like trinity, evil trinity, you Judas Iscariot, you and you came with the 30 pieces of silver, who’you guys selling, tell me, Jesus cannot not be sold over and over again right in front of me, pah pah, I won’t accept that. He goes, ‘be quiet.’ I say shut up and listen I will use wisdom to defeat y’all traitors on my soul.
Five ants plus five ants is equal to ten ants, tenants. They surprised, I laughed so hard before throwing another one, Donald Trump has a pet called that trumpet, they go ‘ooooh’ they feeling me. I say, if a snake bites me, I get five minutes to live then I let the snake bite me again so I can get extra five minutes to live. They laughed and brethren, soon I was sitting and they were around me looking at my mouth like starved children, really starved of wisdom. I spilled again, respect people with pot belly because they are the only ones that gat the evidence that they have swallowed their pride. Real men give their salaries to their women but a real woman rejects it. If you haven’t found your Eve or Adam, then you are..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/10/a-madea-escape-to-business-part-2.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-
Re: A Madea Escape To Business,part 2, Written For Madea @tyler Perry by EPublishers: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2020
smiley
Re: A Madea Escape To Business,part 2, Written For Madea @tyler Perry by EPublishers: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Caesarean Birthing Is Not A Curse, It Shouldn't Be Abused - Haleemah Bankole / Facts About Chinua Achebe That You Probably Do Not Know / You Know Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.