Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Scammer In Port Harcourt - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Scammer In Port Harcourt (668 Views)

Dkinginblack Is A Pure Scammer: With PH No 08160273694 / Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER / Beware Of This RDR2 Scammer!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer In Port Harcourt by captainking(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
I bought a FIFA 20 from a guy called francis in Ph today.. Who claims to be a student of Madonna university..

I also gave this guy my FIFA 19 game in addition with 5k for his FIFA 20..which turned out to be bad...

Immediately I got home and tested the Game..it turned out the CD was bad and dude has blocked my line..
Help me bug him with calls please and texts

Thanks all
Re: Scammer In Port Harcourt by captainking(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Please just help call him...
Re: Scammer In Port Harcourt by meobizy(f): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2020
That’s fvcked up. Sorry. How can a person destroy a PS 4 disc? Those things are built like titanium these days. I remember the days of PS 1, any scratch on a disc and your matter don finish.
Re: Scammer In Port Harcourt by captainking(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2020
meobizy:
That’s fvcked up. Sorry. How can a person destroy a PS 4 disc? Those things are built like titanium these days. I remember the days of PS 1, any scratch on a disc and your matter don finish.
as in eh...

i was shocked that a fifa 20 cd of not even a year old is just bad and cant even install..

i put the guy under pressure..he has returned my fifa 19...but hasnt refunded my 5k...
Re: Scammer In Port Harcourt by Tackleberry05: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hello bros,
You mentioned in the auto group that you want to get a Honda CIVic 08,

How far, please advice as I want to get same too.

Is it a good car, what are the major issues with it.

American spec Vs Asian spec which is better?

Thanks u chief

Fellow Nlander

1 Like

Re: Scammer In Port Harcourt by Emeka71(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
@captainking ; you bought the game physically from the person, let him give you the one that is working.
Re: Scammer In Port Harcourt by captainking(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
Emeka71:
@captainking ; you bought the game physically from the person, let him give you the one that is working.
He travelled.. He dropped my FIFA 19 at the park before he travelled..
He is owing me 5k..i will get it from him when j want.. I have info to nail him easy
Re: Scammer In Port Harcourt by captainking(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tackleberry05:
Hello bros,
You mentioned in the auto group that you want to get a Honda CIVic 08,

How far, please advice as I want to get same too.

Is it a good car, what are the major issues with it.

American spec Vs Asian spec which is better?

Thanks u chief

Fellow Nlander
Honda civic is an awesome car.. Hence it's increasing gaining popularity and demand..
It's faster than corolla ..better looking than Corolla and even saves more fuel based on it'd vtec engine design.. It's designed like a sports car...

The only bad thing about the car is it's ground clearance is quite low... But cars designed for speed like the civic with always have low ground clearance which makes the car stable at high speeds...

Ensure to go with very good mechanics for pre purchase inspection..
Re: Scammer In Port Harcourt by Emeka71(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
captainking:

He travelled.. He dropped my FIFA 19 at the park before he travelled..
He is owing me 5k..i will get it from him when j want.. I have info to nail him easy
OK then.

(1) (Reply)

Playstation 3 Slim Or Super Slim Needed / Need Quick Cash? Join 9jalotto Right Now! FAST CASHOUT! / Https://livevslivevs.com/tottenham-vs-norwich/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.