Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) (129276 Views)

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
The Big Brother Cameroon popularly know as BB237 was concluded yesterday and it saw Fonyeh Vanissa Thelma popularly know as Khalifa Vanithel as the winner.

Khalifa Vanithel is a law student, make-up artist/ hair stylist, actress, dancer, video vixen, model and she's now the winner of BB237 Season 1. The show which kicked off on the 2nd of August, 2020, amidst the lock-down with 21 fierce Housemates, ended on the 6th of October, 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx9pL3k9jlo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAEXGvhBCj/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDFZ8PhHKl/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2020

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Iconstar: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congrats . So Cameroonian currency is more useless than naira.Imagine 10million CFa is abt 6.8 million Naira.

441 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Second runner up

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by saphiere(f): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Finalists

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Brunosamel(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lolz grin grin congrats to her

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Na only girls win everything

282 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by uniqueboi1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by patiencebest: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
congrat to the women

17 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Last man standing

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by luv2rolly(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations to her! But if you convert that money in naira na about N10,500.
Meanwhile the stage arrangements looks like Street party auditions.

198 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Africa!
Are you not entertained?

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by dokie: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
luv2rolly:
Congratulations to her! But if you convert that money in naira na about N10,500.

Brother, dat na before buhari. Now na d same thing.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by HeadShot: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
luv2rolly:

That's how it ought to be...

Here we pay more attention to trival things

This big brother nonsense should be scrapped

Who wants to be a millionaire show is far more better for our youths and Nigeria family in general...

Ultimate search is quite Educative as well

Locking up grown sexually active men and women in a room is a bloody no no for me... You learn nothing and waste your time

271 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ugaboy: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Laycon for just being in the house got 19.8m...and she went home with 6.8m.
the money is fair...I will be rich with 6.8m.
nothing comes easy
congrats to her

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Joshmodest(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
ok
Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ugaboy: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
nothing comes easy
congrats to her

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ugaboy: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
nothing comes easy
congrats to her

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Vyzz: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ayo2004: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
HeadShot:

That's how it ought to be...

Here we pay more attention to trival things

This big brother nonsense should be scrapped

Who wants to be a millionaire show is far more better for our youths and Nigeria family in general...

Ultimate search is quite Educative as well

Locking up grown sexually active men and women in a room is a bloody no no for me... You learn nothing and waste your time

Say whatever u want,big brother naija is giving Nigerians employment and their daily bread,many of u watch Hollywood movies that add no benefits to your life but u come here and be forming hypocrite......if your family member wins the 85million next year,tell him to return the money

P.S:before you quote me,I am a hardworking guy with ambitions and some cash

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by HeadShot: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ayo2004:

Say whatever u want,big brother naija is giving Nigerians employment and their daily bread,many of u watch Hollywood movies that add no benefits to your life but u come here and be forming hypocrite......if your family member wins the 85million next year,tell him to return the money
P.S:before you quote me,I am a hardworking guy with ambitions and some cash

BBN gives Nigerians employment and daily bread??
Is laycon Nigerians?
Wtf

You must be a Yoruba Muslim
I mean you gave us MURIc and Buhari

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ekeletu: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
saaphiere:
The Big Brother Cameroon popularly know as BB237 was concluded yesterday and it saw Fonyeh Vanissa Thelma popularly know as Khalifa Vanithel as the winner.

Khalifa Vanithel is a law student, make-up artist/ hair stylist, actress, dancer, video vixen, model and she's now the winner of BB237 Season 1. The show which kicked off on the 2nd of August, 2020, amidst the lock-down with 21 fierce Housemates, ended on the 6th of October, 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx9pL3k9jlo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAEXGvhBCj/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGDFZ8PhHKl/

lalasticlala
O girl it seem u are obsess with this big brother tin. give up! It won't help you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by TechyMm0: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin

Big brother Abi Abia State Polytechnic SUG night

Naso Big brothers Canada go dey look Ebuka and Big Brother Naija one kin way

17 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
SO THEY HAVE THWIE OWN EBUKA TOO? I MEAN THE GUY ON BLACK CAFTAN WITH GOLD EMBROIDERY.

19 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Ayo2004: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
HeadShot:

BBN gives Nigerians employment and daily bread??
Is laycon Nigerians?
Wtf

You must be a Yoruba Muslim
I mean you gave us MURIc and Buhari

Many people have made it in life because of big brother....and not just the housemates but the designers,photographers and more other personnel,I know someone that works there and that is what he uses to feed his family,before u start the prostitution propangada,go and attack Hollywood and nollywood actors that are involved,there are some educational stuff intellectuals(like me) learnt from some of the shows and competition but people like u will never recognize that
If u have beef with laycon,goan settle it and stop saying rubbish

Note;if u are arguing or interacting with someone,u don't have to bring tribalism into it,people like you are destroying the country more than the so called big brother u are antagonizing

Thank you

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ekeletu:
O girl it seem u are obsess with this big brother tin. give up! It won't help you.
Please inform me when the form is out for the next season. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ayo2004:

Many people have made it in life because of big brother....and not just the housemates but the designers,photographers and more other personnel,I know someone that works there and that is what he uses to feed his family,before u start the prostitution propangada,go and attack Hollywood and nollywood actors that are involved,there are some educational stuff intellectuals(like me) learnt from some of the shows and competition but people like u will never recognize that
If u have beef with laycon,goan settle it and stop saying rubbish

Note;if u are arguing or interacting with someone,u don't have to bring tribalism into it,people like you are destroying the country more than the so called big brother u are antagonizing

Thank you
Thank you my dear. They claim the hate Big Brother yet they are always the first to comment on Big Brother threads.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by LikeAking: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
See their own Ebuka,or Ebukas.
Lol.

NL men dem,we suppose to they import these Cameroonian girls.

what do you think.

4 Likes

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by happybee: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Can someone kindly explain to me why women uses make up, please?

To make them beautiful or ugly, I don't get?!

They all look ugly, and they were even better and beautiful without full make up.
undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Do not despise the days of little beginnings,kudos to them.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.