Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile (1413 Views)

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / For Sunburn, Dark Eye Circles, Brighter/lighter Face, Skin Lightening Etc Here. / Learn How To Make Pink Lips Balm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by Nobleladycakes1(f): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by Nobleladycakes1(f): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Let's give you the tender, rosy and plumpy lips you desire.....

Duduke permanent pink lips is tested and trusted.
Try us and you will never spend money on lipsticks anymore��

1 Like

Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by Johnsonmorire(f): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2020
Nobleladycakes1:
Are you struggling with dark and dry chapped lips? Then Duduke pink lips balm is for you.
Our pink lips balm do not just brighten the lips but it also moisturizes, nourishes and soothes the lips thereby giving it a rosy pinky lips.

It is made purely with natural ingredients ranging from coconut oil, strawberry, lavender, beetroot, mint and so on.

We also have very affordable wholesales prices ranging from a 100ml, dozens to a litre or more for as low as 9,000 naira with 100% guarantee.

It's 3 days effective even without a lip scrub.
100% natural ingredients
Tested and trusted....

Call/WhatsApp: 09056942628
Nationwide Delivery available....
How much?
Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by Nobleladycakes1(f): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Johnsonmorire:
How much?

It's 2,000 naira per one.

1 Like

Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by Nobleladycakes1(f): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Reviews don't lie, pinkie lips is assured

Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by Nobleladycakes1(f): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Your lips can also be pinkie like this and the good news is that it is 100% natural. Get one today for your boy/girl friend, crush etc

1 Like

Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by Nobleladycakes1(f): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
We are still taking delivery today, a trial will convince you☺
Result becomes visibele after the 3rd day of application.
We remain the best plug for permanent pink lip

1 Like

Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by Nobleladycakes1(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Reviews don't lie, make us your best plug for pink lips balm

1 Like

Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by Nobleladycakes1(f): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Reviews don't lie, let me be your best plug for permanent pink lips balm. Wholesales price is 12000 per dozen.
Retail is 1,500 per cup. 2 days effective
/2349056942628
Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by Nobleladycakes1(f): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Do you know the first thing people notice about you is your LIPS?
Exfoliation is very important✅✅✅
Licking of lips is bad❌❌ (tho kissing is allowed�) coz It makes your lips dry and dark.
Reviews don't lie, let me be your best plug for permanent pink lips cream.
You too deserve a pinky and plumpy lips, Duduke pink lips got you covered��
100% natural��
Glossy��
Moisturization☺️
Exfoliation�
No peeling✅✅
No cracking✅✅
Permanent result within 3 days of application. It's 1500 naira only, A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU��
Nationwide delivery.
Distributors needed worldwide, you can start with as low as 6,000 naira with a profit of 50-100% per cup.

Call/WhatsApp 09056942628
Ipaja, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by tunmexx(m): 6:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Reviews don't lie, let me be your best plug for permanent pink lips balm. Wholesales price is 12000 per dozen.
/2349056942628

1 Like

Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by tunmexx(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2021
Nobleladycakes1:
/2349056942628
Re: Anything Is Possible With A Pinky Lips And A Brighter Smile by AlphaTaikun: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Nobleladycakes1:
Do you know the first thing people notice about you is your LIPS?
Exfoliation is very important✅✅✅
Licking of lips is bad❌❌ (tho kissing is allowed) coz It makes your lips dry and dark.
Reviews don't lie, let me be your best plug for permanent pink lips cream.
You too deserve a pinky and plumpy lips, Duduke pink lips got you covered
100% natural
Glossy
Moisturization☺️
Exfoliation
No peeling✅✅
No cracking✅✅
Permanent result within 3 days of application. It's 1500 naira only, A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU
Nationwide delivery.
Distributors needed worldwide, you can start with as low as 6,000 naira with a profit of 50-100% per cup.

Call/WhatsApp 09056942628
Ipaja, Lagos.
Oh! I read an official FDA report that there are side-effects with the
use of this kinda pink lips balm products based on the harsh ingredients used. Perhaps yours has different contents.

Keywords: Due dilligence.

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Rather Be?fashionable Or Stylish? / “me, Gay? This Is A Bad Joke”, Says Celebrity Designer Mudi / Anti-snoring Nose Clip Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.