Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN (4084 Views)

BVN: University Of Nigeria Nsukka Requires Bank Verification Number For Registra / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK / Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by amNIGERIA: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Folks, the video above is Ziks Flats in University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN. Let's not blame Buhari, or northern cabal, or Fulani herdsmen. Our problem is in our DNA, PERIOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBdiWRc7EWk

1 Share

Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Samakus(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
I can confirm that you're right. That is Ziks Flat. The last building there is where Corps Members live just beside the Lizzy's food joint there.

Imagine money wasting there even as there's paucity of hostels for students.

1 Like

Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by drake2(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yep. Very correct. Corpers'logde for females last block, the rest habitable ones meant for female students.

Visited some persons here during my stay and affiliated work with some faculties of the School.
Inside the rooms, you see massive growth of Green Algae on the walls. Nigeria is terrible.
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 08, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
PLEASE as part of PRE EMPLOYMENT TESTS, ALL UNN graduates should undergo several screening Tests before they could be employed anywhere.
...... TB Test.
...... Fungal test
...... Lassa Fever.
...... Leprosy tests.
...... Gonorrhea 4d Males.
...... Worm Infestations 4all.
...... Bacterial Vaginosis 4d Ladies.
Please, is this the same INSTITUTION/POULTRY they have been addressing as the LION...?
By the way, these STRUCTURES look like ABANDONED PROPERTIES.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 08, 2020
drake2:
Yep. Very correct. Corpers'logde for females last block, the rest habitable ones meant for female students.

Visited some persons here during my stay and affiliated work with some faculties of the School.
Inside the rooms, you see massive growth of Green Algae on the walls. Nigeria is terrible.
Is this For REAL..or JOKE.. ?
U mean u slept inside a ZOO...
U saw planktons, hydrophytes, Spyrogira, Hydra, Paramecium.
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by cagoro(m): 2:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Ziks Flat Yes Abandoned for years Yes Anyone staying there? No

2 Likes

Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by clockwisereport: 3:26am On Oct 08, 2020
ndi mmadu and propaganda

You refused to tell us that the buildings have been abandoned for years and Gburugburu has concluded plans to renovate them
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2020
I learnt that the building have been engulfed in legal battle between ziks family and school management, meant be wrong ooo..

NB.... It troubles my heart each time I pass there and see the building left to waste away.
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Olude193: 6:21am On Oct 08, 2020
UNN and dirty hostels be like 5 and 6

Ewwwwwwwww
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Rickmann: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2020
Samakus:
I can confirm that you're right. That is Ziks Flat. The last building there is where Corps Members live just beside the Lizzy's food joint there.

Imagine money wasting there even as there's paucity of hostels for students.

U are absolutely correct...i have been there and I saw for my self. It's a shame.
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Samakus(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2020
Disclaimer!!!!!!!!!!!

These buildings are not habited for years and has been abandoned for years (except the last block housing Corp members posted to UNN). The reason for the abandonment is unknown to me

1 Like

Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Homeboiy: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2020
This is why to go home no de freak me, UNN dirty
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by femi4: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2020
UNN ...the self acclaimed no 1......Ichabod
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by drake2(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Is this For REAL..or JOKE.. ?
U mean u slept inside a ZOO...
U saw planktons, hydrophytes, Spyrogira, Hydra, Paramecium.

Lol.
I never slept there oh. I had my 2 bedroom along new Anglican road oh. But the place is terrible.

Nigerian students are very enduring and docile. And they struggle to pay and be allocated these rooms oh!
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by christejames(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2020
The building has been abandoned for years now. What baffles me is why they are still leaving those blocks of flats to rot, if the Ziks family can no longer manage it, the school or government should leased or concessioned to private individuals to properly manage it which will go a long way in cushioniong the effect of inadequate accomodations in the den.

Charlse Igwe, this is time for you to turn around the den infrastructure wise, especially being the first super lion to be at the helm of affairs of that great institution.
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by samuelpeters(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
PLEASE as part of PRE EMPLOYMENT TESTS, ALL UNN graduates should undergo several screening Tests before they could be employed anywhere.
...... TB Test.
...... Fungal test
...... Lassa Fever.
...... Leprosy tests.
...... Gonorrhea 4d Males.
...... Worm Infestations 4all.
...... Bacterial Vaginosis 4d Ladies.
Please, is this the same INSTITUTION/POULTRY they have been addressing as the LION...?
By the way, these STRUCTURES look like ABANDONED PROPERTIES.....
Hehehehehe
These buildings have been abandoned for years. So calm down.
These buildings are not even inside the school environment.
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Chimeluv(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigerians lack maintenance culture....
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Evect(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
undecided
Ziks flat has actually been abandoned for years.
But it's not like the main hostel make sense sha grin
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dirty school
Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by Aguemma(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Una too hate Unn. That's an abandoned building op

I don't even know while you created this thread.

1 Like

Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by pek(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
This thread is false and the op is mischievous. There is no iota of truth in what the op posted. Zik's flats is a private hostel situated outside the school. It was built by the great Zik but handed over to the school before his death. The family wants to reclaim the hostels and a legal battle has dragged on for years between the school and Zik's family. It is abandoned and that's why it is in such state.

1 Like

Re: Folks, The Video Above Is Ziks Flats In University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. Yes, UNN by centpado(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
I stayed in ziks flat during my third year in UNN that's 2010\2011 session. How I managed to put up with the hostel only God knows , very rugged and dirty hostel.The hostel should be given to a private company to rebuild and maintain it .. Too bad for the Lions Den
Samakus:
Disclaimer!!!!!!!!!!!

These buildings are not habited for years and has been abandoned for years (except the last block housing Corp members posted to UNN). The reason for the abandonment is unknown to me

(1) (Reply)

WWII: List Of Japan's War Crimes Is Insane (graphics) / RECTOR OF Rivers State Polytechnics Unnecessary Expulsion Of Nifes President. / 2015 WAEC Specimen (biology, Chemistry, Physics & Agric Science) Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.