Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nysc Posting: Pls How Do I Get To Ebonyi Frm Lagos By Air - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Posting: Pls How Do I Get To Ebonyi Frm Lagos By Air (2526 Views)

Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State / A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Posting: Pls How Do I Get To Ebonyi Frm Lagos By Air by bangin: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2011
Heard enugu is closer, pls hw many hrs ΐƨ it frm enugu 2 ebonyi
Re: Nysc Posting: Pls How Do I Get To Ebonyi Frm Lagos By Air by abes(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2011
take a flight from Lagos to Enugu, from Enugu, you can catch a bus going to Ebonyi
Re: Nysc Posting: Pls How Do I Get To Ebonyi Frm Lagos By Air by chino4(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2011
Fly from Lag to Enugu then get a bus to Ogbete Market(peace Park).
Enugu to Ebonyi is an hours drive,go into town specifically peace mass transit by ogbete Market and board a bus to AI,please do not enter the buses by the road side they would delay and frustrate U.

Cheers
Re: Nysc Posting: Pls How Do I Get To Ebonyi Frm Lagos By Air by bangin: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2011
Thanks peeps, i really appreciate
Re: Nysc Posting: Pls How Do I Get To Ebonyi Frm Lagos By Air by Gsiren(f): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
I'm going to ebonyi too. Are there no taxis from the airport to ebonyi? I'm not sure i can take a bus Cos i ve Neva bn to the east b4 .
Re: Nysc Posting: Pls How Do I Get To Ebonyi Frm Lagos By Air by hercules07: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
If you have money take a taxi from the enugu airport, the good thing is the airport is on the outskirts of enugu, makes life easier, going to ogbete means you will enter the town and come out again.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Rejected At My PPA Based On My Faith / Corpers Needed In A Private School In Abuja / Corpers Needed In Ikeja, LAGOS (salary Range #30,000-#50,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.