Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed (2692 Views)

Where The Money Is, And How To Get It / Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! / Million Money - Is It Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by am4truth(m): 3:37am On Oct 10, 2020
Biophase:
Please, very important before I proceed, I need to say this. I don't want to invest with anybody on the forum so please don't pitch your opportunity here. I just need your input & advice and I believe there are wealthy people on this forum who have something to share.

I run a content firm that generate $10k (4.5m Naira) minimum monthly from ad revenues across our websites. With a small team of 8 staff writers under my watch and a couple of freelancers. 95% of the revenue is mine.

My expenses and that of my family is not up to 500,000 Naira monthly which means I have a lot of cash lying around every month.

The whole idea of financial freedom is something I still find it difficult to understand until recently I read a book by MJ DeMarco Uncripted and I understood that the essence of investing money should be for residual income.

My money should be working for me and not being in the bank. How does someone get wealthy? Because I don't feel I'm rich just yet. With the high volatility in online business, my sites can be affected maybe in one google updates or so and the income stops.

So bosses in the house, what can you advice me to do with the money I have in order to ensure a brighter future even when my income stops coming.

I have 2 landed properties already (not really the best and in poor locations) and I want something to invest in for passive income so even if my revenue from blogging stops, I can still be earning sufficient cash to cover my expenses.

I'm relatively new in the investment field, even though I make a lot of money. They are two different ball games entirely.

Advice please.

Have you ever thought of writing ebooks and publishing such on platforms that include Amazon Kindle, Google books, Okada books, iBooks and more..

Since you are already a content writer, just look at this option.

I also write content.
Wish you all the very best.

1 Like

Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by adelove4real200: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Biophase:
Please, very important before I proceed, I need to say this. I don't want to invest with anybody on the forum so please don't pitch your opportunity here. I just need your input & advice and I believe there are wealthy people on this forum who have something to share.

I run a content firm that generate $10k (4.5m Naira) minimum monthly from ad revenues across our websites. With a small team of 8 staff writers under my watch and a couple of freelancers. 95% of the revenue is mine.

My expenses and that of my family is not up to 500,000 Naira monthly which means I have a lot of cash lying around every month.

The whole idea of financial freedom is something I still find it difficult to understand until recently I read a book by MJ DeMarco Uncripted and I understood that the essence of investing money should be for residual income.

My money should be working for me and not being in the bank. How does someone get wealthy? Because I don't feel I'm rich just yet. With the high volatility in online business, my sites can be affected maybe in one google updates or so and the income stops.

So bosses in the house, what can you advice me to do with the money I have in order to ensure a brighter future even when my income stops coming.

I have 2 landed properties already (not really the best and in poor locations) and I want something to invest in for passive income so even if my revenue from blogging stops, I can still be earning sufficient cash to cover my expenses.

I'm relatively new in the investment field, even though I make a lot of money. They are two different ball games entirely.

Advice please.

I can diagnose your fear .You are thinking the type of online business (content writing) may nose dive should Google take a kind decision that may affect you. It is human to think like that.
I will tell you what you can do to earn your passive income. A nairalander saw my message on nairaland even without contacting me for details, he invested over three hundred dollars and I earned 30 dollars commission from what he invested. Last month I withdrew my $30 to my wallet. This investment platform is transparent and sustainable. They accept Bitcoin as mode of payment. My refferal never knew anything about Bitcoin, he only contacted his friend and he funded the address, now he is really enjoying his proceed. If you are really interested in making your money work for you. I will guide you how to start the journey, right from getting your Bitcoin, to buying your ads pack and investing. If you need to see the proof of my withdrawal, I will show you. It is a UK company, infact, when you get into the site, just check their FAQs and payout to know the authenticity of the company. You can speak to the support or mail them. Absolutely transparent and sustainable. It gives you 125% of your investment with 0.8 - 1% ads cash back daily reward.
If you are willing to earn passive income.
you can reach me; 07031818922
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by lajid: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Biophase:

Advice please.

When you say content firm, do you mean blogs and websites?
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by Tipsbet: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dollarseeker:
lols d guy is the best I have seen. I was having many Brian Tracy and judge clason as my best but when I came across MJ meeinn my head burst. since then na ahead ahead oo no time. He is my mentor too.
can you list some of his best selling book u av read?
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by sKeetz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
adelove4real200:

I can diagnose your fear .You are thinking the type of online business (content writing) may nose dive should Google take a kind decision that may affect you. It is human to think like that.
I will tell you what you can do to earn your passive income. A nairalander saw my message on nairaland even without contacting me for details, he invested over three hundred dollars and I earned 30 dollars commission from what he invested. Last month I withdrew my $30 to my wallet. This investment platform is transparent and sustainable. They accept Bitcoin as mode of payment. My refferal never knew anything about Bitcoin, he only contacted his friend and he funded the address, now he is really enjoying his proceed. If you are really interested in making your money work for you. I will guide you how to start the journey, right from getting your Bitcoin, to buying your ads pack and investing. If you need to see the proof of my withdrawal, I will show you. It is a UK company, infact, when you get into the site, just check their FAQs and payout to know the authenticity of the company. You can speak to the support or mail them. Absolutely transparent and sustainable. It gives you 125% of your investment with 0.8 - 1% ads cash back daily reward.
If you are willing to earn passive income.
you can reach me; 07031818922

Thief grin
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by Cryptofxt10: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biophase:

Advice please.

Forex is a good opportunity to keep as side hustle too, I would put you through. Contact on my signature
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by Grace2Grace(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
If you want something with less management effort.
I suggest Transport, interstate.

Buy a brand new bus, register as partner with any of the already established transport companies, they will run it and pay you what is due you, depending on agreement.
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by PenHub: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biophase:

Advice please.

try crowd 1. But can i join ur freelancers?
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by fungirl89(f): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Invest in Kenfarms and earn 25% in 3 months. Withdrawal is monthly. Agriculture pays a lot. Kindly register with the below link
https://kenfarms.ng/client/register/?ref=U2IZA9O3
If you want to know more about it, check digital agriculture thread
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by EGUNSOLA14: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biophase:

Advice please.
l am a realestate consultant, am working with adronhomesandproperties. I'll advice you to invest in realestate. This is the no one investment that stand a test of time, You need not to do anything for your investment to grow up. Our estate is located mostly in South Western States of the Nigeria. For more information about adronhomesandproperties please check here https://www.nairaland.com/6098950/adronhomerealestate
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by Hinioluwa: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
You can venture into Nylon producing business. it's a very profitable business. People are making millions in it per month without stress

1 Like

Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by Agomuofavour01(f): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Biophase:

Advice please.
i will create an approved upwork account for you for a small fee. call or whatsapp me on 09011094534
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by sofizy33: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Disclaimer : am not a financial advisor, my response is just my personal opinion. please do proper research on any thing before you put your money.

My First advice for you is to own some real estates in areas that are fast appreciating, this way you know you have a solid investment that won't stand the risk of depreciation. Am a Graphics designer and digital marketer for a real estate company, most of our properties are located in the most appreciating area in Lagos (Ibeju lekki and its environ) you can reach me via 08074354237 to know more.

also you can invest your money in agric, buy acres of land and farm high profitable cash crops, You can also own a cattle ranch of your own, my advice is to make sure you are investing those money as fiat depreciates over time, I would also pick cryptocurrency but you need to be very cautious as its very volatile, for me I'll only advoce having only 5 - 20% of your networth in cryptocurrency and perhaps you invest, always take profit when your money fly up in folds.

1 Like

Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by OnlineBusinessC(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
What's your WhatsApp number bro? I'm doing something similar to yours. Let's discuss!
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by OnlineBusinessC(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
We're doing the same thing bro. Can we rub minds together on WhatsApp or through email?

Biophase:

Advice please.
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by Biophase: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2021

Two takeaways;

1. OP just told us what made him rich. No Nigerian will ever do that. Not even the truly rich people I have met do that.

2. Asking for more income paths publicly and online? Nah, not the move a rich individual would do.

OP is up to something else entirely.
Just coming back to this thread.

1. There's really no point hiding it, if you haven't tried making money from Blogging, do so and get back to me. Barrier to Entry is easy. Making money is more than difficult especially with SEO as means of traffic.

2. Rich People Learn. There should be no barrier to gain information. Seek for it at all means. I didn't reveal my personal details to you did I?
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by Biophase: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Update to the thread:

Here are few things that happened from the time I posted this thread till today.

1. I invested in Pipminds and lost 3 million Naira of my capital. I earned 15% of my capital consistently for 6 months at least. Turns out it was a ponzi scheme as usual.

2. Around May this year, I started buying shitcoins when they hype was too much. I lost thousands of dollars too but that got me started into what I now invest on. Cryptocurrency.

So guys, crypto is what I do now, I don't trade futures anymore. I HODL for profit. I now invest at $2000 monthly on crypto assets.

The best investment for me happens to be in my blogging business. It's a whole lot complex but in summary. I do 5 times of every cash invested in my blogs monthly.

That's all for now.
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by Crowwejihadist: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Biophase:
Update to the thread:

Here are few things that happened from the time I posted this thread till today.

1. I invested in Pipminds and lost 3 million Naira of my capital. I earned 15% of my capital consistently for 6 months at least. Turns out it was a ponzi scheme as usual.

2. Around May this year, I started buying shitcoins when they hype was too much. I lost thousands of dollars too but that got me started into what I now invest on. Cryptocurrency.

So guys, crypto is what I do now, I don't trade futures anymore. I HODL for profit. I now invest at $2000 monthly on crypto assets.

The best investment for me happens to be in my blogging business. It's a whole lot complex but in summary. I do 5 times of every cash invested in my blogs monthly.

That's all for now.

You must have a big crypto portfolio now.
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
gnelochigozie:

There are many avenues for investment, I'm also a content writer and I can understand where you're coming from... I can only refer you to a friend of mine who is trustworthy and would open your eyes on investing in businesses such as:

Bread business
Catfish marketing (He's the CEO of Shewin Agro-Allied Ltd)
Transportation business
Real Estate

You can call him on 08157328265.
You can invest and he helps you with management, he has proven record with working with Ebonyi state government, Tai Solarin University and he has also taken over the catfish martket in Eboyin State.
Before you invest, you need someone that would guide you, and when it comes to investments like the ones I have mentioned above, Mr Oluseyi is the best man for it.
Werey scammer you drop your phone number
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by Greatgr: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Richness is having money. Wealth is having alot of money that can stand a test of time.

For example, if you have 4 million and you spend 20K every, in 7 month you would have exhausted all the money.

If you want to be wealthy you have to invest in real estate.

The best company I can recommend for you is Oxford International Group.

Oxford International Group is a multi sectoral business empire. They are into real estate, Agriculture, oil and gas, dredging , finance and so on.

They have a lot of plans for those who are ready to have a passive income.

They are into estate lands most of the best location in Lagos ,ogun and many other states.
And also into real estate investment; where you invest and get ROI on your investment scheme.

This investment is into real estate. The investment ranges from 8 month to 24 months and ROI on investment from 20% to 70%.

For more clarification you can contact me on 0 8 1 8 0 1 5 2 8 3. 7.
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by austine4real(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Biophase:

Advice please.

Update: October 2021

Update to the thread:

That's all for now.

Good evening sir

I sell lands and houses across the country

I don't know ur location sir

I also do investment too

Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by firfinch(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for the update, though I did not read your initial post, but I've learnt two things from your update,
1. Even though you're earning more than enough, you're prepared against unforeseen future.
2. Experience is the best teacher.

If I may ask which coins do you hold? And on which platform?
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by larumar: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
I was at their office today for an interview.
Please guys don’t go
They are time wasters
Different job name investment manager or senior sales manager and what they looking for are marketers .

[color=#006600][/color]
Greatgr:
Richness is having money. Wealth is having alot of money that can stand a test of time.

For example, if you have 4 million and you spend 20K every, in 7 month you would have exhausted all the money.

If you want to be wealthy you have to invest in real estate.

The best company I can recommend for you is Oxford International Group.

Oxford International Group is a multi sectoral business empire. They are into real estate, Agriculture, oil and gas, dredging , finance and so on.

They have a lot of plans for those who are ready to have a passive income.

They are into estate lands most of the best location in Lagos ,ogun and many other states.
And also into real estate investment; where you invest and get ROI on your investment scheme.

This investment is into real estate. The investment ranges from 8 month to 24 months and ROI on investment from 20% to 70%.

For more clarification you can contact me on 0 8 1 8 0 1 5 2 8 3. 7.

Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by Blonchilli(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
larumar:
I was at their office today for an interview.
Please guys don’t go
They are time wasters
Different job name investment manager or senior sales manager and what they looking for are marketers .

[color=#006600][/color]
Hi,
Is Oxford International legit?
Re: The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed by lajid: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Biophase:

Just coming back to this thread.

1. There's really no point hiding it, if you haven't tried making money from Blogging, do so and get back to me. Barrier to Entry is easy. Making money is more than difficult especially with SEO as means of traffic.

2. Rich People Learn. There should be no barrier to gain information. Seek for it at all means. I didn't reveal my personal details to you did I?

Morning sir, are your blogs targeted to the Nigerian audience?

- Also how many blogs do you own that gives that income monthly.

- any chance for mentorship?

-I hope I’m not asking too much but I’ll really appreciate your response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Setting Up A Football View Centre In Pictures / How Was Your Experience With Loan Apps / How To Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.