Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,649 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) (28818 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by TedshooteR(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Please call 08100048045

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by kemicalreact: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

otu nne gi
Since you're stupid enough to denigrate your traditional rulers, insulting your mother shouldn't come as a surprise. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by popefuse(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
these woman cause fight between barrister and kollington back then base on relationship, dem both date am anyways
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by DEROXMAN: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
all these useless chiefs are drawing us back, why not make them mayor's instead of this chieftaincy shit.

that is why I love igbo people, they have chiefs but no body send them, you see chief wife hussling customers in the market like other women, we don't worship lazy people called chiefs

in igbo land everybody is a chief. you can't intimidate anybody, every wife's name is LOLO, or nwanyi bu ulo, Ori aku,

but Yoruba and hausa are very backward people, even the obi of onitsha is almost invisible to most people.

we take our kids for excursion to the obi of onitsha palace, because they don't understand when you say chief. chief my foot
Yes that's why abia is heost rotten state in Nigeria I feel your pains though Hausa and yoruba are backward but they have been ruling your fathers since 1966 lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Yes that's why abia is heost rotten state in Nigeria fool

have you heard of marginalization.
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by GoodFaith: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
all these useless chiefs are drawing us back, why not make them mayor's instead of this chieftaincy shit.

that is why I love igbo people, they have chiefs but no body send them, you see chief wife hussling customers in the market like other women, we don't worship lazy people called chiefs

in igbo land everybody is a chief. you can't intimidate anybody, every wife's name is LOLO, or nwanyi bu ulo, Ori aku,

but Yoruba and hausa are very backward people, even the obi of onitsha is almost invisible to most people.

we take our kids for excursion to the obi of onitsha palace, because they don't understand when you say chief. chief my foot

I am not Yoruba but Youruba people are more educated than your people igbo "Yoruba and hausa are very backward people"

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by femi4: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yankiss:
A good one. Salawa Abeni still looks young. The song bird!
Wonlasewo ni mi
Won la n telokunrin....
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
GoodFaith:

I am not Yoruba but Youruba people are more educated than your people igbo "Yoruba and hausa are very backward people"

what have they achieved with the education, if not Yahoo. all future Yoruba graduate are future Yahoo boys
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by justified007: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
popefuse:
these woman cause fight between barrister and kollington back then base on relationship, dem both date am anyways

Stop saying what you don't know and spoiling someone's mothers image in the process.

Salawa never ever dated Barrister and she never causes any fight between the two

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by friday2011(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ricky911:
Should in case you live in Agege or Berger ...Beware of this Mini bus call (korope)
They're nothing but 419.

Hmnnn, beware! Why should they still be roaming the streets if your allegations are correct? I hope you made efforts to report them to the authorities (nigeria police and community leaders)
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by DEROXMAN: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

have you heard of marginalization.
Do they have governors or not do they receive allocation every month or not what happened to them under Jonathan? Upon all the posts no single fg project was built in their region
q
1 Ekweremadu was DSP
2 ihedioha was deputy speaker
3 okonjo was finance minister
4 ihejirika was chief of army staff
5 Stella oduah was minister of aviation but no single international airport in her region till a backward Fulani reopened it last month
6 Budget minister na also Igbo but they never included their region needs because they looted it for their personal needs
So pls who is the backward one pls who marginalized them or did govt just start under buhari

4 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by gnykelly(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

I think you're having PTSD
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by nuelsam: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

what are you saying
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

It's their tradition. Respect it.

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ricky911:
Should in case you live in Agege or Berger ...Beware of this Mini bus call (korope)
They're nothing but 419.

how? Share your experience. It will help those that patronize them...
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
popefuse:

it is this, not these

which fight? Some people can liet for africa o

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by knowhowk: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ricky911:
They're nothing but 419.
. No Reason for us to beware ? Give your your experience ...
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

typical Igbo girl with okpa brain, Igbo this Igbo that bla bla

you're talking as if you grown up in Igbo land, it's easy to identify villagers from that land. why do you expect Hausa and Yoruba to identify with you culturally?

are we of the same tribe? why should our cultural heritage not be different when we don't even speak one language and nothing in common that identify us as one?

abusing a whole tribes because their ways of enthroning their kingship is different from yours show your vagina must have been expand because you don't have sense, any lady that don't have sense na their vagina go tell

you're so out of point and senseless with this your imbecility words, you need to be place on medical surveillance in rehab while you're chained both hand and legs till you recover your psychological traits

only an insane people split this gibberish you cooked up there

4 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by shegoon: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
May brother! May you never go retard. I recently spoke with a colleague on the cost of governance in this country. All these so call oba, emir and obi have no significant role in democracy. How many monarch do they have in England (only the queen), in US( none). All these monarch including chief(Baale) are on Federal and state government salary structure . The last pay slip of former emir Sanusi showed 1 million plus per month, multiply this with over 500 numbers of monarch /chiefs.All from tax payers money, the workers are owed salary but no monarch /senator/house of rep member is owe a dime. Imagine having over 30 obas in a state excluding the numerous baale. Surely, restructuring is needed to save this country for the unborn generations.
Queenlovely:

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by ATTAH012(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

Ar u sure,,,,,, d same reason why no respect in Igbo land,,, bcoz of many title holder in Igbo land,,,, once u make enough money� u can go to d village n fight 4 ur title...

2 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
shegoon:
May brother! May you never go retard. I recently spoke with a colleague on the cost of governance in this country. All these so call oba, emir and obi have no significant role in democracy. How many monarch do they have in England (only the queen), in US( none). All these monarch including chief(Baale) are on Federal and state government salary structure . The last pay slip of former emir Sanusi showed 1 million plus per month, multiply this with over 500 numbers of monarch /chiefs.All from tax payers money, the workers are owed salary but no monarch /senator/house of rep member is owe a dime. Imagine having over 30 obas in a state excluding the numerous baale. Surely, restructuring is needed to save this country for the unborn generations.

I'm surprise you're praying this prayer when you should be praying God should redeemed her from her state of imbecility

even imbeciles will be ashamed to identify with this imbeciles
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by ecomalchemist(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ricky911:
They're nothing but 419.

Wetin happen ?

Na my hood be that
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by tiger28: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

You REALLY think you have said SOMETHING? You just make a MOCKERY of the great Igbo ethnic tribe!

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
knowhowk:
. No Reason for us to beware ? Give your your experience ...
ok
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by popefuse(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sleekfingers:

it is this, not these

which fight? Some people can liet for africa o
you can as well overlook that but you just a jerk
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
femi4:
Wonlasewo ni mi
Won la n telokunrin....
Meaning? Pls interpret.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by akigbemaru: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ategberoson:

typical Igbo girl with okpa brain, Igbo this Igbo that bla bla

you're talking as if you grown up in Igbo land, it's easy to identify villagers from that land. why do you expect Hausa and Yoruba to identify with you culturally?

are we of the same tribe? why should our cultural heritage not be different when we don't even speak one language and nothing in common that identify us as one?

abusing a whole tribes because their ways of enthroning their kingship is different from yours show your vagina must have been expand because you don't have sense, any lady that don't have sense na their vagina go tell

you're so out of point and senseless with this your imbecility words, you need to be place on medical surveillance in rehab while you're chained both hand and legs till you recover your psychological traits

only an insane people split this gibberish you cooked up there
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by akigbemaru: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
shegoon:
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by Omonigeriarere: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

Dear educated illiterate,

How has the lifestyle of other tribes affected your personal growth and development if I may ask?

Culture cannot be the same, and the fact that your indigenous society is 'leaderless' is not an indication of supremacy.

Stop making it seems as if your education is useless.
Re: Salawa Abeni Visits Oniru, Oba Gbolahan Lawal (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
popefuse:
you can as well overlook that but you just a jerk

overlook wnat ? Did u read the craps that person wrote? Olofofo somebody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola / Laura Ikeji Explains Who A Slay Queen Is / DJ Spinall Blasts Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.