Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Having A Winning Cv/resume - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having A Winning Cv/resume (349 Views)

3-step Guide To Writing A Job--winning Cv/resume / Nairaland CV Thread: Tips, Advice & Strategies To Help You Write A Winning CV / 5 Important Things Recruiters Search For In Your Cv/resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having A Winning Cv/resume by Udym(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hi fam!!!
It has been a while here.
I'm sure most of us are still battling with the realities of COVID especially in terms of our jobs and careers. Sometimes it is good to share about these things.
Although one good ting this period helped some of us do is to learn new skills.

For me, one of those skills i learnt, that even helped me during the crisis was CV/Resume writing.

I saw how important it was to have a well written CV, in order to land both remote and physical working jobs during and after the lockdown.

This enabled me to get started and I have done well...if i do say so myself.

Now, what is the need of lighting up a candle, if it isnt't to give light to others?

Well, I started writing for friends and family.

that way, i was improving my expertise and meeting a great demand for people to be able to land the jobs of their dreams.

Also, beyong just writing CVs and resumes for people, i also provided valuable information on how to scale through job interviews, access to lots of job vacancies, tweaking CVs to meet the demands of the job market.

It has been quite a journey.

This has informed my decision to provide CV writing services to as many people as possible who would want to experience a career shift, through a well written CV.
It could be that the reason you are not in that well placed job is because you still using the old format of writing your CVs.

So, before the end of the year, YOU CAN STILL LAND THAT DREAM JOB.

So, I would like to help you all.

Normally, CV writing by my organization normally cost 5,000. but we are giving this offer, throughout the Month of October, for only 2000 Naira.

Beyond just writing your CV, we would also give you 10 hot vacancies that you can apply to instantly with the WINNING CV that we are going to give to you.
Also, you would be part of a growing community of great minds who would be able to share insights, gifts and knowledge on not just how to win the job, win on the job but also, on how to win in life.

All just for 2,000 Naira, you have a winning CV and all the above mentioned goodies.

Ready to join?
Click Here Now and let's make the rest of our lives, the very best: https:///KachiDigital.

See You, Doing Well!!

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representatives Needed Urgently / Female Housekeeper Wanted- Porthacout / Keyamo Jobs 774,000 Local Government Recruitment Portal - How To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.