Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 (1338 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / I Just Got Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by Mayhem999: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Stay on NL for a while an d you will definitely learn how to look out for yourself on this street filled with the good bad and ugly.

I have nothing to do with phone section, but seeing a hoax thread this morning got me thinking that these infinix marketers are doing too much to keep their dying brands relevant.
I am typing this from an infinix phone for starters and I must say that their devices are not so good. I have a hot 7 that just dropped once on the floor from knee level and that was it. The phone sits pretty useless in my desk. I'm not even bothered about fixing it. Then the other one too a note 5 that randomly presses itself.

Infinix sells low quality device we already know, so you guys should stop shoving it down peoples throat and let them make their choice.
There is no need to lie about your device too.
Most of the monikers under the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6167934/just-got-new-infinix-hot
were created between October 5 and 6 check out posts from

talktalk4u
pretiboi
shakinat
ucheman501
MobilePhotoBox
hansonf60
nguom
keas
chapelaries

Venoms001 their oga kpatakpata is ready to stab anyone that disagrees with him (no lady will be that vicious )

Allow people to make their decision and stop lying about going to get your own when we know it's one person behind all d monikers.
Sell your market without contending with other brands. There isn't any brand infinix can contend with at this point. We know they are fucccked up yes and r using it. No do pass unaself Abeg.
Xiaomi users, give up please. You r the reason for this whole brouhaha. Stop oppressing transsion users. It's a personal choice to use xiaomi or not.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by edoairways: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mayhem999 xiaomite started the war first.

1 Like

Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by Jafar1: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
As much as i dislike transsion, I think u xiaomi fanboys are guilty of this more...
U guys use every little opportunity to throw insults at people who use other brands as if it's by force to buy ur brand...

Everyone with his/her own money, buy what u want, and let others buy what they want...

And yes, Itel o, Tecno o, Infinix o, xiaomi o, they are all chinko.
But for that reason I can't insult people who use them, it's their money not mine...

4 Likes

Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by chariisGRACE(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jafar1:
As much as i dislike transsion, I think u xiaomi fanboys are guilty of this more...
U guys use every little opportunity to throw insults at people who use other brands as if it's by force to buy ur brand...

Everyone with his/her own money, buy what u want, and let others buy what they want...

But for that reason I can't insult people who use them, it's their money not mine...

Did you know that the bashing on Transmission by the 'Xiaomi Fanboys' is the backbone behind Transsion's improvement?

Now you know. grin

10 Likes

Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by Jafar1: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Did you know that the bashing on Transmission by the 'Xiaomi Fanboys' is the backbone behind Transsion's improvement?

Now you know. grin
Nevertheless, they are still trashes, and that include the over hype xiaomi.
Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by DozieMartin: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jafar1:

The first time I bought Xioami R8 that was when I knew that Techno and Infinix are crabs . The joy of liberation won't allow us to keep quite after seeing the differences between Xioami and trashsion grin

6 Likes

Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by Jafar1: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
DozieMartin:

The first I bought my Xioami R8 5hat was when I knew that Techno and Infinix are crabs . The joy of liberation won't allow us to keep quite after seeing the differences between Xioami and trashsion grin
It's always like that, there are also some people whom have had bad experiences with xiaomi..
What's good for u isn't always what will be good for others...

U guys insult people simply becos they don't see things the way u do..

every get im own choice abeg
Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by 2020NoBeLie: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hm... I shock for waytin just happen so... 2 account ban and my comments deleted simultaneously because I gave recommendation... no be say I break any rules o!
Transsion and Nairaland mod corrupt pass Africa politicians combine...
Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by MrBONE2(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Now you know. grin
Ayam telling you Buddy grin

2 Likes

Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by Dominiqueismad: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mayhem999:
Stay on NL for a while an d you will definitely learn how to look out for yourself on this street filled with the good bad and ugly.

I have nothing to do with phone section, but seeing a hoax thread this morning got me thinking that these infinix marketers are doing too much to keep their dying brands relevant.
I am typing this from an infinix phone for starters and I must say that their devices are not so good. I have a hot 7 that just dropped once on the floor from knee level and that was it. The phone sits pretty useless in my desk. I'm not even bothered about fixing it. Then the other one too a note 5 that randomly presses itself.

Infinix sells low quality device we already know, so you guys should stop shoving it down peoples throat and let them make their choice.
There is no need to lie about your device too.
Most of the monikers under the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6167934/just-got-new-infinix-hot
were created between October 5 and 6 check out posts from

talktalk4u
pretiboi
shakinat
ucheman501
MobilePhotoBox
hansonf60
nguom
keas
chapelaries

Venoms001 their oga kpatakpata is ready to stab anyone that disagrees with him (no lady will be that vicious )

Allow people to make their decision and stop lying about going to get your own when we know it's one person behind all d monikers.
Sell your market without contending with other brands. There isn't any brand infinix can contend with at this point. We know they are fucccked up yes and r using it. No do pass unaself Abeg.
Xiaomi users, give up please. You r the reason for this whole brouhaha. Stop oppressing transsion users. It's a personal choice to use xiaomi or not.
na the same person, stupid marketers,
Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by Dominiqueismad: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
They are getting more silly while seun is getting richer.
Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Now you know. grin

Stop deceiving yourself,,,, nairaland ranting have no effect ,,,,,,,,
Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by ArticleBeast: 4:43am On Oct 10, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Now you know. grin
You are a comedian. U mean the bashing by some jobless minions on Nairaland made a China based company to improve. Humor me more
Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by Jafar1: 5:05am On Oct 10, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Now you know. grin
Do u think Nigeria revolves around nairaland?
If Xiaomi is so good as u claimed, why aren't u using it?
Why are u using gionee?
Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by Kamaye(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Jafar1:

Nevertheless, they are still trashes, and that include the over hype xiaomi.
you may dislike Xiaomi but deep in your mind you know this is not true. A company that is among the top 5 in the world and competing favorably with the premium brands can never be called a trash.
Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by Chimatesky64: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Kamaye:
you may dislike Xiaomi but deep in your mind you know this is not true. A company that is among the top 5 in the world and competing favorably with the premium brands can never be called a trash.
i don't like involving my self in this kind of arguement,But what u typed is very true my lil bro had mi 9 that phone is supa cool the display alone is killer bean.
Re: Scam Thread - I Just Got New Infinix Hot 10 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2020
xiaomi phones are cost but good infinix phones aint as costly as xiaomi huawei phones are costly than the two and way better samsung is their oga iphone is the boss

buy the one your money reach.

xiaomi is overrated though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have So Much Broke And Frustrated Guys On This Section? / Samsung Note 9 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy A30s For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.