Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact (4368 Views)

43% Nigerian Meghan Has Declared 'Nigeria Her Country' / Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) / Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Aliyuumar691: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2020
Wow, minutes after Cardi B tweeted about SARS in Nigeria, Her account got deactivated but she promises to be back on 10/11 as she posts on Instagram.

Cardi B has always love Nigeria since her travel to Nigeria last year. The beautiful singer fell in love with Nigeria and even has the name ‘Chioma’.

Earlier hours of today, Cardi B was trending on social media with issues with Trump in America which got lots of her attention. However, a guy called Duke Of Ibadan tweeted to Cardi B to please help do something about the issues of SARS in Nigeria;

Hours later, Cardi B reacted to the tag and retweeted with comments;

However, minutes after her tweet, the.........
See Reactions From fans.......

1 Share

Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2020
cardi be come n see by urself grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Techcrunchng(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Cardi B only? that twit is so fake! The writeup alone made it so obvious that it was witten by a Nigerian.
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by USFdotng: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Techcrunchng:
Cardi B only? that twit is so fake! The writeup alone made it so obvious that it was witten by a Nigerian.
You mean someone else wrote it for her? https://twitter.com/iamcardib/status/1314345870440034304

1 Like

Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by UbongCR7(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Techcrunchng:

It isn't fake.
What do you take Cardi B as?
A god?
Lolll

Just check twitter, go cardi b handle u go see am

Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Techcrunchng(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
UbongCR7:

It isn't fake.
What do you take Cardi B as?
A god?
Loll

Just check twitter, go cardi b handle u go see am
wow just checked it's real, why should i take her as god? Just that the writeup sounds Nigerian grin maybe the jorof rice she ate in Nigeria changed something in her
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Techcrunchng:
wow just checked it's real, why should i take her as god? Just that the writeup sounds Nigerian grin maybe the jorof rice she ate in Nigeria changed something in her

That's how almost all African-Americans speak.
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Techcrunchng(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
StacyO:

That's how almost all African/Americans speak.
for real?
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by SpicyMimi(f): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Alright

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
angry
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Techcrunchng:
This one no go get sense, try to confirm something b4 u call it fake
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Techcrunchng(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
This one no go get sense, try to confirm something b4 u call it fake
must you show how foolish you are in reality?
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Paramountgift(f): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Do you Love God? If you do, you'll love what he loves and hate what he hates, but either way, as much as God is love, he is a consuming fire (Deut 4:24). The two realities after death are Heaven and Hell,(Heb 9:27) God's judgement is not biased. Where you end up is entirely up to you.

THINGS GOD HATES

Wordly hair cuts Leveticus 19:27
Tattoos. Leveticus 19: 28
Earrings and Chains Isaiah 3:16-26
Changing the hair colour Romans 1: 25-26
Lipstick and make-up Jeremiah 4: 30
Sagging. Zephaniah 1:8
Attachment 1 Peter 3:3
Man keeping long hair 1 Corinthians 11:14
Women not covering their hair in God's presence. 1 Corinthians 11:1-13
Women wearing trousers. Deuteronomy 22:5
Perfume. Exodus 30:37-38
Friendship with the world . James 4:4
worldly music . Amos 5:25
covering sin. Proverbs 28:13
stealing. Proverbs 28:13
False witness. Exodus 20:15
Alcohol/strong drink . proverbs 20:1, 31:6
Love of the world I John 2:15
adultery. Matthew 5: 27-30
Lust . Proverbs 6:25

These and a lot more have been revealed more than once in several scriptures of the Bible..now that you know, you've got no excuse but only one duty..to adhere to these and tell others too. This is the Great Commission, our Lord Jesus Christ has commanded us his children to propagate his work. Therefore, do not discard this, save others too.
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Charmingrascal(m): 12:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Techcrunchng:

Yes, it was ur village head that wrote and post it for her, infact he is the one handling Cardi B's account.

Oponu!
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by WoundedLamb: 1:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Techcrunchng:

Just curious, what's Nigerian about the write-up?
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Techcrunchng(m): 2:34am On Oct 10, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Just curious, what's Nigerian about the write-up?
try to interact with different folks from different countries/continents then you will understand.
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Techcrunchng(m): 2:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Yes, it was ur village head that wrote and post it for her, infact he is the one handling Cardi B's account.

Oponu!
gosh! must you be stupid? master oponu.
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by WoundedLamb: 3:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Techcrunchng:
try to interact with different folks from different countries/continents then you will understand.

I live in North America and I've been living here for as long as I can remember. And I'm pretty sure you couldn't have detected that from my posts. I believe that provided one is using standard English, we all write alike. We only sound different when we speak. What differs most times is the context of discussion (and this could influence the choice of words). I've also noticed that some things considered funny in one region might be bland in another...

NB: I've been on Nairaland for 10 years.

1 Like

Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Techcrunchng:
must you show how foolish you are in reality?
You are showing the world hw ignorant and foolish u are, wise up
Re: SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Oponu!
The kid doesn't have sense, leave him

(1) (Reply)

A Sneak Peak Into The Closets Of The Kardashian Sister's / Jada Pinkett Smith Gets Turned-on By Will Smith's Brain / Why Does Kim Kardashian Love This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.