Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

5 Tik Tok Stars Who Earned More Than $1 Million Dollars Just By Posting Videos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Tik Tok Stars Who Earned More Than $1 Million Dollars Just By Posting Videos (425 Views)

More Than $1.3b Paid To Nigeria Annually - Shell / How My Relationship Failed Because I Earned More Than My Man - Lady / How I Make 80,000 Naira Weekly By Posting On. Nairaland!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Tik Tok Stars Who Earned More Than $1 Million Dollars Just By Posting Videos by BreakingSecrets: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2020
With over 1 billion  active users. TikTok is an entirely new beast of social media. and people are raking in lots of Dough. Long Story short.  Meet the Tik tok celebrities who each earned more than $1 million Dollars  just by posting short videos on the app.

1. Addison Rae Easterling.
Addison Easterling was just settling into life at LSU, when she started making choreographed TikTok videos that got her more than a 100 million fans.
According to Forbes website of TikTok’s  Highest-Earning Stars:   She is worth 5 million US Dollars.

2. Charli D Amelio. 
After posting on TikTok for the first time in June 2019, she had a series of dance videos go viral last summer . Shortly afterwards, singer Bebe Rexha invited Charli to join her in opening for the Jonas Brothers at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn. Things happened fast from there. With 91.6M Followers and 7 Billion Likes, She left her hometown of Norwalk, Connecticut, and moved to LA.  According to Forbes, She is worth 4 Million Dollars.

3. Dixie D’Amelio.
Dixie D’Amelio is  the older sister of Charli D’Amelio , Dixie is also very famous on Tiktok,  with more than 40 Million Followers and 1.3BLikes on her tik tok account.  They both left home to live in LA.  They appear in many of each other’s videos on TikTok.  According to Forbes. Dixie is worth 2.9 million Dollars and counting.

4. Loren Gray.
When Loren Gray first started posting short videos on Tiktok, we all thought she was just another beautiful girl who likes wasting her time on social media. Until her 48 million Followers proved us wrong. In 2018, she got a deal with Virgin Records and has since released eight singles. Aint that beautiful? Yes it is. According to Forbies,she is worth 2.6 Million Dollars. Keep up the good work Loren.

No.5 Michael Le.  According to Michael Le short videos on Tik tok, it's obvious that Michael is not a shy guy. being a big fan of sorts for “self-love.” Michael says he  knows how to pull it all together, how to make every video be a skit, and something that’s more than just putting your phone down” and recording willy-nilly.  According to Forbies, Michael is worth 1.2 Million Dollars.  Thanks to his 40.5 Million Followers. Are you ready to make millions of dollars on Tiktok? Follow us for more information.

Video of 5 Tik tok Stars who earned more than $1 million Dollars just by posting videos on the App

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTjGjKWIqmc&t=8s

Re: 5 Tik Tok Stars Who Earned More Than $1 Million Dollars Just By Posting Videos by GolDRoger: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Nawa o. . .

(1) (Reply)

Omudioga Community In Emohua LGA Of R/S Gets New Leaders On Interim Capacity. / Should I Take DSA Job At Union Bank And Leave My Teaching Job / Biafra: IPOB Unveils Eastern Security Network, All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.