Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What If I Show You A Way To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 Or $2 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What If I Show You A Way To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 Or $2 (233 Views)

Have You Been Looking For A Way To Advertise To Over 5000+activ Whatsapp Viewers / *what If I Show You A Platform Where You Can Make Money Daily As A Freelancer* / How I Made #150,000 Doing Simple Jobs As A Freelancer With My Copywriting Skill. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If I Show You A Way To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 Or $2 by achcodetech(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
There are several freelancers who are striving to make ends meet, its tough competitors everywhere, eg

Fiverr: to earn or make a sale as a Nigerian on Fiverr is hard, even some will say it's impossible and they will go as far as creating another country
Fiverr account maybe after making one or two sales, Fiverr will request for verification which is 50 50 chance of success and they will still block the account.

Another example is Clickbank, you can't register or create an account as a Nigerian on ClickBank, they will tell you that Clickbank is not available in your country, then u try to use VPN gbam they detect and block you again.

Then you come to Facebook to advertise your self and sell your services, gbam scam rate is alarming on social media nowadays, another challenge for you before you will get a client to trust you,

but base on their previous experience with som1 else they will request for service first or use escrow ( escrow must be the person you both know or the admin of the group) and escrow will still charge for escrow fees out of the little money you want to earn,

Don't you see how stressful everything is,

But wait

What if I show you a platform that doesn't have a restriction or doesn't limit who see your services and but from you,

Their service fee is not even up to 1 quarter of what other platforms (Clickbank, Fiverr, warrior plus, etc) are charging you

And once your account is verified and it's upgraded, you can start selling without any limitations

And they value both sellers and buyers opinions when problems arise, (not like Fiverr and co that they value buyers opinions more than sellers own)

What if I show you a platform that pays you less than 7days after your services have been marked delivered

What if I show you a platform that pays you in your currency (naira) you don't have to worry about exchanging one currency to another and facing scam issues or limitations in foreign account (PayPal fund)

What if I show you a freelancer platform that pays directly to your bank account, no story

Click this link to know more
https://geeksblogger.com/make-money-as-a-freelancer-in-2020/
Re: What If I Show You A Way To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 Or $2 by lathrowinger: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Show me how?

(1) (Reply)

Limestone Mine For Sale At Ilaro Ogun State / How To Naturally Cure Quick Release Problem And Weak Erection / Vivo Y20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.