Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) (5466 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by EBMedia: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
YBNL singer, Temmie Ovwasa has been spotted at the lesbian and gay gathering which held in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

In the video shared by gay rights activist Amara The Lesbian who had urged people in the LGBT community to fight for her if Nigerian authorities come for her, Temmie was seen sharing a room and having a conversation with some Nigerian lesbians and gays who have gone public with their sexuality.

Amara shared the video with the caption:

"New Video Alert

Lesbianing in LAGOS and our very own GAY church! |Pt 2"
https://twitter.com/the_amarion/status/1314292344011788290?s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q-EokvQ4-c

https://igberetvnews.com/1367904/ybnl-singer-temmie-ovwasa-seen-lesbian-gay-gathering-lagos-video/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
shocked nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Vyzz: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Eeew
Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
I Publicly and Open Stand against this Wrath Inviting Evil..

Nigerians Should not allow These Wicked acts have their Way!
These Wicked acts Will Attract Wicked Wraths that will bring tears to people..

Let's be Careful! And Refuse it!
The Trouble and Issues in the Country is already too much!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
angry
Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
They all look ugly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Nbotee(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ahn ahn!!! Dis one no b end time matter again? Pastor don turn activist
Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by jimmychang: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
I liked her weirdness but now I see the reason why

1 Like

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Vexedkid(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
I talk am! The girl be like boy self, who for marry am?
Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Shuzzi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
De don drill well for dis wan nyash
sote en no fit stand well
tueh!!! sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
You fine pass them? Please leave them alone.. Enjoy your life dear sisters.you are beautiful and strong in being your true selves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

what evil I don't see anything evil in this Except for ignorant people like you who don't understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2020
IntersexSherry:
what evil I don't see anything evil in this Except for ignorant people like you who don't understand.

Lady with Understanding! I see you!
My GOD Show you Mercy and Deliver you in Jesus Name..

4 Likes

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

amen

1 Like

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Salmoneus(m): 1:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Shuzzi:
De don drill well for dis wan nyash
sote en no fit stand well
tueh!!! sad
No be your nyansh, let him use his nyansh the way the wants weitin be your business?

1 Like

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by ednut1(m): 1:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Is she still with ybnl ni

1 Like

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

What's the logic here? Most countries Nigeria is dreaming to be like are tolerant to same sex relationships. Isn't it pretty obvious that it does not hinder progress in any way? Judging by the status of the countries where it's tolerated, one might even deduce that it promotes development. Lol.

Point is, Africans should stop winding unrelated logic around things just to paint them bad. Most importantly, you guys should stop telling people how to live their lives. Live yours however you want it and let others live theirs.

4 Likes

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 2:26am On Oct 10, 2020
What was the person that saw her doing there?
Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:19am On Oct 10, 2020
I thought same sex is prohibited under Nigeria law, abi na audio prohibition ni

1 Like

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2020
I guess this explains her "Holy Water" grin
Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by ikorodureporta: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2020
her lesbian her life

1 Like

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by SKhanmi: 6:19am On Oct 10, 2020
All they need now is to jam foreign sponsor & boom! I see someone up there doesn't seem the big picture. Progress? Why do you think countries like Canada are opening their borders to migrants? Same sex, feminism and other nonsense promoted ism's ends up reducing their population, to the brink of extinction & exclusion from their social,political and economic rights which would then be taken over by foreign interests or a small exclusive political group. This world is a chessboard and the game just got ramped up this century.

Canada's endgame is to use the migrant workpower to build up & stabilize while they regrow back their population else expect it to end up like America where the mixed races outnumbered the pure whites on a ratio of like 3 to 1. Reason why glass ceilings are put in place for migrants, E get where you fit reach.
Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by ValCon888: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2020
What is your business if she is there? She is guaranteed freedom of movement and association according to the Nigerian Constitution.
Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Shuzzi(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2020
Salmoneus:

No be your nyansh, let him use his nyansh the way the wants weitin be your business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by tundchip2: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2020
Disgusting...

1 Like

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by sunshineV(f): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

how is this a wicked act? did u chose to prefer woman to man sexually? no u didnt it just happened. same goes for them, thats how they are wired. so u shut up and face ur church
Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by sunshineV(f): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

oloriburuku ara e d mercy of god wey u dey preach u get am? ur mama get? werey omo

1 Like

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by mytime24(f): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2020

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by RuggedSniper: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
EBMedia:
YBNL singer, Temmie Ovwasa has been spotted at the lesbian and gay gathering which held in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

In the video shared by gay rights activist Amara The Lesbian who had urged people in the LGBT community to fight for her if Nigerian authorities come for her, Temmie was seen sharing a room and having a conversation with some Nigerian lesbians and gays who have gone public with their sexuality.

Amara shared the video with the caption:

https://twitter.com/the_amarion/status/1314292344011788290?s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q-EokvQ4-c

https://igberetvnews.com/1367904/ybnl-singer-temmie-ovwasa-seen-lesbian-gay-gathering-lagos-video/

^^^WTF... grin Temi is doing what British-born rapper Sola Idowu (Weird MC once did!). I can see U.S./Canadian/UK assylum loading for y'all.grin... "Shhh! Don't let anybody know!"

1 Share

Re: YBNL Singer, Temmie Ovwasa Seen At The Lesbian & Gay Gathering In Lagos (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmm,we are your best plug for anything sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

I Love Naija - Korede Bello / Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter / Worse Caterer In The East Sandra Ikeji Calls Out Her Caterer At Her Wedding (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.