Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why You Should Consider Investing In Longrich - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Consider Investing In Longrich (342 Views)

Where You Should Consider Investing In Yourself / Why You Should Consider Investing In Real Estate - Oleks Merchant Services / Career In Longrich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Consider Investing In Longrich by Mhizfateemah(f): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
*LONGRICH, THE SURE WAY TO A BETTER LIFE & BETTER FUTURE.*
When you partner with LONGRICH which is a simple business model of changing your whole brand of daily consumables of which you don't get paid for using, to a high quality & more profitable daily consumable products where you get paid for using your daily expenses, it's a GOLD MINE in your home, as you switch brand even with friends, loved ones & family members, you enjoy a lot of benefits.

Reasons why you should be a LONGRICH partner is this....

* You are entitled to free products of your choice after registration

* We have different registration packages & you earn 8%, 10% & 12% respectively every week

* You earn from 5 figures to 7 figures weekly depending on your category

* You qualify for international trips up to 4 times yearly

* You own brand new cars yearly which can be monetized from #3.5million to #30million car fund

* You qualify for scholarship in Soochow University (Bsc, Msc, Phd & MBA program in Denver Colorado university USA)

* You qualify for a range rover sport car or get the cash equivalent

* You qualify for house fund of #25million.

It doesn't end there, the amazing thing about this business is that you can own your own BRAND, LONGRICH is the biggest manufacturing company in Asia so you can get your own brand manufactured in your name.

One other thing is that it creates connections to meet different people from different countries including China, Canada, USA, Malaysia, Dubai, South Africa etc.

LONGRICH has produced over 50,000 weekly millionaires in Nigeria & outside the country with so many still coming up on daily basis.

TEAM WORK makes the dream work so join us let's build a reliable future together as we are 100% committed to your success as you join our team of RICH WORLD family, congratulations in advance as you join this flight to FINANCIAL FREEDOM�

Feel free to contact me for more information with this phone number �08022537396

& you will get all the details needed to begin.

God's grace on you all as you partner to enjoy HEALTH & WEALTH with us, Amen�
Re: Why You Should Consider Investing In Longrich by mydanny: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mhizfateemah:
*LONGRICH, THE SURE WAY TO A BETTER LIFE & BETTER FUTURE.*
When you partner with LONGRICH which is a simple business model of changing your whole brand of daily consumables of which you don't get paid for using, to a high quality & more profitable daily consumable products where you get paid for using your daily expenses, it's a GOLD MINE in your home, as you switch brand even with friends, loved ones & family members, you enjoy a lot of benefits.

Reasons why you should be a LONGRICH partner is this....

* You are entitled to free products of your choice after registration

* We have different registration packages & you earn 8%, 10% & 12% respectively every week

* You earn from 5 figures to 7 figures weekly depending on your category

* You qualify for international trips up to 4 times yearly

* You own brand new cars yearly which can be monetized from #3.5million to #30million car fund

* You qualify for scholarship in Soochow University (Bsc, Msc, Phd & MBA program in Denver Colorado university USA)

* You qualify for a range rover sport car or get the cash equivalent

* You qualify for house fund of #25million.

It doesn't end there, the amazing thing about this business is that you can own your own BRAND, LONGRICH is the biggest manufacturing company in Asia so you can get your own brand manufactured in your name.

One other thing is that it creates connections to meet different people from different countries including China, Canada, USA, Malaysia, Dubai, South Africa etc.

LONGRICH has produced over 50,000 weekly millionaires in Nigeria & outside the country with so many still coming up on daily basis.
f
TEAM WORK makes the dream work so join us let's build a reliable future together as we are 100% committed to your success as you join our team of RICH WORLD family, congratulations in advance as you join this flight to FINANCIAL FREEDOM�

Feel free to contact me for more information with this phone number �08022537396

& you will get all the details needed to begin.

God's grace on you all as you partner to enjoy HEALTH & WEALTH with us, Amen�
I just read about longrich now on Google.. I just want to confirm that if I decide to invest in the sliver plan '120k' will I start gettin payed weekly and how much will be my pay per week
Re: Why You Should Consider Investing In Longrich by Mhizfateemah(f): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
mydanny:
I just read about longrich now on Google.. I just want to confirm that if I decide to invest in the sliver plan '120k' will I start gettin payed weekly and how much will be myl pay per week

Once you bring someone,you will earn 8% the following week
Re: Why You Should Consider Investing In Longrich by mydanny: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mhizfateemah:

Once you bring someone,you will earn 8% the following week
8% of 120k?
Re: Why You Should Consider Investing In Longrich by FynBoyPlentyMon: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2020
��� Guy what that girl is telling you is a lie. They truth is you will have to keep reffering people to the platform to keep earning weekly I hope you have strength to convince people to invest with them weekly??

(1) (Reply)

Hill City Park Estate (houses) / Fundboost.club Real Or Scam? / How To Become A Millionaire In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.