Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland (620 Views)

Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission / My Admission Status Is Showing "Not Admitted" On Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
please don't mind my English blunder (Pidgin)
I NEED URGENT ADVISE ABOUT THIS DECISION I'M ABOUT TO TAKE
I'm 20yrs, I just gain admission to AAU (Ambrose Ali University), I have been hoping and praying for years (4) for this admission, now it have finally come true But my sister in Switzerland want me to come over to Zurich where she's currently working ( she own a shop )
... My problem now is should I declined my admission in AAU, and travel abroad next year

YOUR ADVICE IS IMPORTANT PLS
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
I know you just want to catch cruise with us and really have no need to show us how stupid you can get.

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by PlayerMeji: 12:02am On Oct 10, 2020
How Buhari is looking at you... grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by duduade: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2020
If this is really true abeg go to Swiss.. That's like one of the best countries to live in.. You can start up a new life there and study there

Not this shhiitthollee called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by KevMitnick: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Oga you better move over to Switzerland and start a degree program there. Leave Nigerian universities and their wahala.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Holumhidey(m): 2:05am On Oct 10, 2020
How i wish nwaAmaikpe was alive; his comment alone would have made you realize how foolish you and your question are
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by BruncleZuma: 2:12am On Oct 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Accept the admission that you've been seeking
all these years, while waiting to see the outcome of what she said. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by sageb: 6:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Holumhidey:
How i wish nwaAmaikpe was alive; his comment alone would have made you realize how foolish you and your question are
where is nwaAmaikpe? It's been a long time, i have not seen his post.
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Anago55: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Holumhidey:
. Is Nwamaikpe dead?

Did you kill Nwamaikpe?

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by lilbarracuda(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2020
My guy, it's best you jet out of this place. This country has nothing to offer except suffering and hardship.
Choice is yours!!
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Alfryd: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Glaciered:
Accept the admission that you've been seeking
all these years, while waiting to see the outcome of what she said. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

THANKS SIR
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by dominique(f): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2020
What is her immigrant status in that country? What are your own chances of getting a resident and working permit without having to marry a local? Anyways, with the current situation of this country, anybody that has the means to flee should go ahead and do so. Your future kids will thank you for it (that's if they're not running from immigration officials o). If you've not gotten a visa, don't decline the admission. It would be disastrous if you lose out both ways
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2020
My sister head for your school so that you will not regret .
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by seanwilliam(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2020
If the travelling out is sure, drop school for now...

Nigeria is full of uncertainties
Re: My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland by pozehnani(f): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2020
You're still there speaking grammar??

Who says you can't further in your education abroad?

The mere fact that it took you 4 years to gain common admission is enough reason to ditch it and opt for a better opportunity abroad because that alone is a big warning and a tip of the iceberg compared to what you're going to face when you enter school proper and graduate with a Nigerian certificate. Then you'll know our education here is just for formality.

You better gather your credentials and head for the abroad for your studies.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2021 Tips & Tricks / Noted. / The Inherent Fallacy In The Nigerian Secondary School System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.