Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,581 members, 7,850,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Housing! Housing! Whats Next? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Housing! Housing! Whats Next? (535 Views)

FAQ About Nigeria Housing Finance Programme / The National Housing Fund A Blessing Or Fraud. / 3 B/r Flat @ Iba Housing Estate Price: N4m (pics Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housing! Housing! Whats Next? by olaola007: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2011
lets learn from the real estate collapse in us,uk in 2008 till date.same will happen in nigeria soon.dont forget law of demand and supply.house to let,for sale,hotels everywhere.a lot still under construction.so,very soon,price will fall because nobody to buy,rent and banks will want their credits lent to developers repaid.there will be panic selling and b4 u know their is housing crisis.diversify ur investments to safe and legal foreign assets with high returns 400% more than real estate.the poor professional is here to guild you.pls call 07040350656.
Re: Housing! Housing! Whats Next? by Sagewood: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2011
@Olaola007,
Hope you are not trying to set up a 419 scheme?
400% return on investment is not realistic anywhere in the world.
Nigeria needs more housing, especially bigger cities.
Re: Housing! Housing! Whats Next? by olaola007: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2011
419 scheme? Do i request any money ? This is a genuine offer.ur bank will be involved in this.mine is just to guilde you how to invest in this assets,the foreign brokers to use.you just pay me consultium fee after the whole process.example,crude oil,gold,silver,euro,s&p 500, some etfs,apple shares,coacoa etc are suitable for investment now.my work is to guild you on how,when,what to invest on,which nigerian bank to use,what quantity to invest,which foreign broker etc.
Re: Housing! Housing! Whats Next? by Sagewood: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2011
It is still misleading. How do you arrive @ 400% return on investment? Show us any evidence (authentic) of past performances and let us verify.
Re: Housing! Housing! Whats Next? by olaola007: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2011
How do you expect me to share a business idea just like that.You can't ask Apple how they arrive producing the award winning ipad 1 and 2, iphone and probably ask blackberry how they arrive at blackberry tourch. All i know is that my idea is genuine.I dont ask money from any client until i realize some profit on the capital in the dom , and the client will personally withdraw and send my own 30% commission to me.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Be A Landlord With This Convient Installment Plan: / Land For Sale In Isheri Olofin / Realconstrupedia.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.