Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Submit Lecture Notes/handouts And Get Paid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Submit Lecture Notes/handouts And Get Paid (648 Views)

7 Ways I Learned My University Lecture Notes Rapidly And Got All A's / E-learning: Don’t Submit Lecture Notes, Partake In Virtual Meetings, ASUU Warns / NIM Handouts For NYSC Corpers @#1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Lecture Notes/handouts And Get Paid by dingbang(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yes you read it right.

I need Students in all departments of various instititions in Nigeria (Private and public universities as well as Polytechnics) who can supply me clear copies of their lecture notes/handouts of their various topics in the university and you will get paid.

Terms and conditions.

1. The handwriting/handout must be legible/clear.

2. It must contain the course outline at the beginning and must be complete.

3. Course codes and title of course must be written ontop of the lecture note

4. You must indicate the school, faculty, department, level and course name

5. Also indicate your name and contact on the lecture note.

Once all these criteria is met, chat me up indicating your school name, level and department and you'll be paid.

Thank You.
Re: Submit Lecture Notes/handouts And Get Paid by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
How do I get in touch?
Re: Submit Lecture Notes/handouts And Get Paid by PetersKID(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
How do I get in touch?

Are you a student of RSU?
Re: Submit Lecture Notes/handouts And Get Paid by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
PetersKID:

Are you a student of RSU?
No.
Re: Submit Lecture Notes/handouts And Get Paid by dingbang(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
How do I get in touch?
kindly click on the whatsapp link on my signature. cool

(1) (Reply)

In Shock As Students, Youths Chase Kidnappers And Rescued Teacher / Learn Spamming The Legal Way / Umahi Proposes A Compulsory One-year Programme For Engineering Graduates (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.