Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

#EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) (53372 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by worldclass68(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:
sadAs a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad sad

When they kill ur relative, that day ur head go get oil.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
No be this masquerade been fall inside gutter some days back #EndSarsNow
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by JohnBullMySon: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:
sadAs a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

Don't you realize that the average yahoo boy and cultists poses a security threat to your lives in future? Do you know how many have died as a result of the atrocities of yahoo boys? We need SARS to deal with those heartless vermins. Yahoo boys are no different from armed robbers. They only rob with phones, gadgets and deceit and since SARS are against robbery they must keep tracking every youth living above their means . Instead of ending SARS, why don't we end fraud and build a sane society?

I support SARS sad sad
please don't call yourself a born again Christian again pleaseee. You're embarrassing the body of christ.

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Kokaine(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

I am in the north. We dont have this problem down here

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Evans2019: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=GOTVee post=94806952] sadAs a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

I support SARS sad sad
[keep shut may SARS kill any member of your generation before you end SARS]

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Lalami3232(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

I pity u . lipsrsealed
Very disgusting comment from a teen

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by stainbaba(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=GOTVee post=94806952] sadAs a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

I support SARS sad sad

You must be very stupid ooh...Born again Christian kill u there...Sars never do you b4 na..that's why u fit open ur mouth dey yarn opata... rubbish
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by DevilBishops: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Today, one in three Africans— 422 million people—live below the globalpoverty line. They represent more than 70 percent of the world's poorest people. ... Approximately 377 millionAfricans will still be living on less than $1.90 a day and very few Africancountries will have ended poverty.

Africa is the worst slavery on Earth.

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by nairanaira12: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

May SARS visit your family with murder and bloodshed. That's the day you will know that you are deceiving yourself. You are not a born again Christian. You are a fake poster.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol.
See Tosi for picture dey protest.
Lol.
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Revere27: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
embarassed
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ebi like say na only G-boys or people benefiting from Gboys business dey protest against Sars. Gboys oo, abeg make una remember me and help me so I can benefit and join protest for una. I would like to benefit from dis una business.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Agbebakun22: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

Carry ur yeye comot from here... So we should bear their excess u mean, u are not serious oga... If say tunda faya u now dem go say I wicked
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Kokaine(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
No be this masquerade been fall inside gutter some days back
#EndSarsNow
na one guy frighten am na. With books wey be wan fall

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
KamalMarx:

You think say SARS Sabi born again Christian.
the guy na mumu.....no be only gotv na hitv
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by gregyboy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

Paid govt supporters

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Twode: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yes he was,
Search for him on IG

EXOUSIAng:
No be this masquerade been fall inside gutter some days back
#EndSarsNow

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by 2special(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
. Checking all your posts on nairaland shows clearly you're not proud of your religion... better stop living a fake life... Islamic terrorist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Pearlyakin(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
Do you even use your senses before spewing out this thrash, so SARS was created to kill yahoo guys abi ?
What's the work of EFCC if i may ask
Does Sars prosecute yahoo boys when they arrest them ?
I don't support Fraud but sorry to say your way of reasoning is quite shallow and it may affect your progress in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Ajibade123(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
it seems you guys are not getting something right
SARS doesn't arrest yahoo boys they don't even take them to station all they do after sighting a fraudster iz to get hold of him and tell him to bail himself with money...the yahoo boys aren't even charged to court at all

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by monimekaz(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

Ogun go kill you and nonsense born again ..You will rot in hell ..oloshi

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by UniqueCreations(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
How much more has Sars/Criminal police killed. Foolish post

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by drinkgarri: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol shey SARS dey harass them too? SARS dey harass their ancestors too?
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Qsand: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

If you don't have anything relevant to say, keep mute. It's the role of efcc to handle cyber crime not sars. In sane countries, criminals are not fished out by searching every youth you come across. There is no difference between before sars and right now. Crime, kidnapping, ritual, robbery are all as rampant as ever before. Look at arguably the most notorious Highway in Nigeria - the kaduna - Abuja way. No sane person will dare attempt to Traverse that road because of the robbery that plagues it at every book and cranny. What has sars done there? Is that not their primary responsibility? No. Dey prefer to cowardly harass those who have no weapons and who aren't within their jurisdiction.

If you have nothing relevant to say, kindly keeps shut.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Flytime: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
not that there are no Yahoo boys but they aren't doing their job

Regardless of what happens they end up letting go the person go after bribery so I don't see any law being enforced

You're trying to say we should live with them killing people, imagine they kill your son who was riding peacefully what would you say?

I remember walking on a street O ly for me to see them stopping every bike that passes andtry to collect those boys phones

So their on was to college t their phones and let them go, what law was enforced last last the Yahoo boys are still on the street

Don't conclude Christian, even nairamarley with the controversy is a Muslim

I stand with ending Sars and starting a new foce with people who are litrates to a level and undergo special training unlike the illiterates dresing like gangsters with a gun and an order

Who told you Yahoo boys aren't in the North?
Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by prophetfire: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad
. You don't know what it means to be born again and you are not one. It's only sense that you don't have. So because there's criminals you now begin to kill innocent people. You are sick in the head if you support all the extra-judicial killing that those criminal police officers called SARS indulge in. Go to YouTube and see video of governor Wike narrating how SARS kidnapped a man and took him to ATM to withdraw ransome money for them before IG tactical unit intercepted them. You are probably one of those foolish church goers that religion have robbed of their brains.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Nauttyprof(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:

I support SARS sad sad

I doubt if you are a Christian. It is really wrong to have even painted yourself this way just to pass a biased view.

Did Christianity teach us to extort others all in the name of fighting crime? Did Christianity teach us to murder innocent individuals? Are you saying that I live with evil that will make me scared of my existence?

You then went by passing the usual message of attack against Pastor when there are Muslims too who single handedly built mosque in their community. Have you also sought to know their source of wealth too? Just so you know, all pastors are not the same there are still genuine ones.

You then went by comparing Christians with Northern Muslims. Please, are Muslims only in the North? Are you trying to tell me that you haven't met several Yahoo guys who are Muslims in the South?

Just so you know, cyber crime does not have to be addressed through extortion or murder of even innocent people? The word 'cyber' speaks for itself.

I am in no way supporting Yahoo guys but I am totally against an institution that should protect me but are doing the opposite

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
GOTVee:
:[s](As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think banning sars Is wrong and we should learn to live with their excesses. Majority of present yahoo boys are future armed robbers. What do you expect someone who doesn't have any skill than stealing from people to resort to when yahoo stops paying? They either commit suicide or turn to armed robbery just to live above their means. This is why i blame we Christians for encouraging this menace called yahoo boys. Even in churches the pastors don't care if you scam or rob people as long as you bring money to their temple. How many Muslims are involved in yahoo? How many Northerners have SARS operatives harassed? Are there no sars in the north, why are northerners not complaining like we southerners? We Christians need to learn a lot from the ways of life of the average northern Muslim. Their ways of life is guided with the tenets of Islam and they are so contented with whatever they have and would never get involved in cyber crimes.

I support SARS sad sad
[/s]
1. You're NOT a born again Christian
2. #EndSarsNow

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) by oluwaahmed: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

Look, bad cops are everywhere and as long as cops exist extrajudicial killing will always happen even in America. However, that of SARS is really out of hand and out of check. Its a blight on the govt that SARS kill people anyhow without repercussions... I believe that this protest should be about the total reform of the security infrastructure because the same SARS dude will be redeployed to other units and will still continue their nonsense. Do u know the level of unemployment in NIGERIA? If there were no yahoo boys SARS won't be able to deal with armed robbery nau. Look at Katsina, Zamfara, lokoja-abuja express way, these zones are plagued with armed robbery, banditry and kidnappings, why won't the government redeploy all non-essential SARS personnel to those troubled regions? What has SARS done in those areas? EFCC, police cybercrime unit can deal with Yahoo boys at least they are trained for that. The govt is only involved now because they fear that the hardship on nigerians is like a keg of gunpowder which stupid SARS want ignite for the revolution. These guys have a mandate from the govt to oppress, kill, intimidate and bankrupt southern youths thats why I am pained most of these southern youths don't get it.
Look at the us how many police stations were burnt down because of George floyd? We dont even have mind in Nigeria, that the police were even arresting peaceful protesters. Protest wey people still dey go work. Nigerians are not ready for change...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MAPOLY Female Student Found Dead After She Was Abducted By Gunmen (photos) / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug / Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.