Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Poor Services @ Starthub.ng - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Poor Services @ Starthub.ng (662 Views)

Do You Get Poor Services From Graphic Designers? Open Here Now! / Poor In 2019,don't Be This 2020,come In Here!! / Rich Dad Poor Dad Cashflow Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Services @ Starthub.ng by Suprnova: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
I subscribed for a company registration with this company months ago and for several months, I am yet to get my registration certificates. They are always pulling one story or the other why the registration is being delayed. It's beginning to look like a scam

Re: Poor Services @ Starthub.ng by kingsleyabang: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hello,

Kindly confirm if your company registration project has now been completed and delivered.

Thanks
Re: Poor Services @ Starthub.ng by damocool(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2022
Suprnova:
I subscribed for a company registration with this company months ago and for several months, I am yet to get my registration certificates. They are always pulling one story or the other why the registration is being delayed. It's beginning to look like a scam
Hello bro, how far with the registration? Can you recommend them? Thanks
Re: Poor Services @ Starthub.ng by consumer2014: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
They are a scam, they will request extra money from you and tell you the documents to be sent were corrupt.

They will request you repay again.

(1) (Reply)

Fed Govt Free Cac Business Name Registration / How To Check If A Coin Liquidity Is Locked [full Guide 2022] / I Buy/pick US Funds Such As...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.