Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

A Man Threaten To Kill Himself After Great Loose[pictures] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Threaten To Kill Himself After Great Loose[pictures] (537 Views)

Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Threaten To Kill Himself After Great Loose[pictures] by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2020
I don't have much. In fact my mama still dey Village dey manage. But with the little I could, I just supported a Facebook user Ebuka Emmanuel who lost his over 600K goods last month and was about ending his life. I don't know him, he doesn't comment on my posts but humanity first!

You too can assist him with any amount you can afford. The government doesn't care about us, let's support ourselves. Check below for his details. Thanks

UBA

Re: A Man Threaten To Kill Himself After Great Loose[pictures] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lol

See your useless format

I put it to you that that account number is yours and your name is also Emmanuel

Your Nairaland name is emy short form of Emmanuel

You posted screenshot of transfer to yourself and blurred your surname

1 Like

Re: A Man Threaten To Kill Himself After Great Loose[pictures] by Purplebubble: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
This country na wa
Re: A Man Threaten To Kill Himself After Great Loose[pictures] by chukskafor(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Baba you are a covidiot, better go and learn work; kee yaself ke, who ur living epp......go on and depopulate naija joor, make we know pipo when remain
Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: A Man Threaten To Kill Himself After Great Loose[pictures] by chinchonglee(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sorry bro!

(1) (Reply)

Moment An #EndSARS Protester Was Thrown Out Of An Anambra Church (Video) / Jimoh Abiodun Who Was Reportedly Shot Dead By Police In Rivers State / Unwanted Visitors Becoming A Gang Problem, (real Life Shit )story Time .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.