Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

See The One Best Way To Win Unstoppable Sin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The One Best Way To Win Unstoppable Sin. (322 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The One Best Way To Win Unstoppable Sin. by Omezif(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
The best way to win unstoppable sin is through decission making by yourselve never to engage in such sin any more, accompany with prayer without this sorry in advance or you will keep on going to confession.
Re: See The One Best Way To Win Unstoppable Sin. by chatinent: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Winning sin?

Is it just me not understanding you?

Well, in the gathering of bettles, crickets peep.
Re: See The One Best Way To Win Unstoppable Sin. by Omezif(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
chatinent:
Winning sin?

Is it just me not understanding you?

Well, in the gathering of bettles, crickets peep.
As i came back i saw your posts let me ask you this question, can cow challenge a lion because it's not fat ? Notice: i did't curse you it's only a question.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop TD Jakes Sunday Live Service October 18 2020 / The Economic System Of The Kingdom- Apostle Joshua Selman Explained Read Now / Scary Experience With Bloody Mary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.