Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. (1757 Views)

I Need A Job Urgently. I'll Do Anything / Give Me A Job,i'll Promote Your Business. / Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship Awards 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hello guys..
My name is...

I'm a student, and I'm broke, and I take care of myself and pay my fees, I'm in dire need of a job in awka, anambra axis, please anyone that knows anyone should help me with a job, it would go a long way for me.

Any job at all, please, if you cant drop your details, just send me a pm, I'd reply.

Please help a brother. Thank you cry
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Still looking...
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Still anticipating...
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bosses
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
"I will do anything" smacks of desperation.

That would make people feel you are unstable and not focused.

You need to mention your skills and give a spectrum of services you can render.

Making the options open would make people think you are reckless.

3 Likes

Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by dauddy97(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Currently in same position with the OP.
I live in Lagos.

skills are:
Mathematics
Programming (Python)
Machine learning (very good)
SQL (any RBMS)
Tableau
Microsoft excel
Analytics.

even if it's internship, I will appreciate. my resume is available at anytime. Thanks
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by Benwallt(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Can you walk a lion(5yrs old)? You will b paid in dollars.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by Maj196(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
dauddy97:
I live in Lagos.

skills are:
Mathematics
Programming (Python)
SQL (any RBMS)
Tableau
Microsoft excel
Analytics.

even if it's internship, I will appreciate. my resume is available at anytime. Thanks
With these skill of yours you shouldn't find it hard to get a job
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by dauddy97(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Maj196:
With these skill of yours you shouldn't find it hard to get a job
I will be glad if you help with one.
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
3characterss:
Hello guys..
My name is...

I'm a student, and I'm broke, and I take care of myself and pay my fees, I'm in dire need of a job in awka, anambra axis, please anyone that knows anyone should help me with a job, it would go a long way for me.

Any job at all, please, if you cant drop your details, just send me a pm, I'd reply.

I honestly do not have a job for you, but what i do have is an idea that could make you an employer of labor. A job at best is a temporary solution to the problems you might be facing now. I hope you do get one, however you can do well to reach out to me if you have the moment.
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 1:23am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 1:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Benwallt:

Lol, even elephant.. I will walk

1 Like

Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 1:27am On Oct 12, 2020
muyoge:
"I will do anything" smacks of desperation.

That would make people feel you are unstable and not focused.

You need to mention your skills and give a spectrum of services you can render.

Making the options open would make people think you are reckless.

Bro... I am an undergrad. I dont have a degree yet

Came here to search for a job, if you have one give me, thanks
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 1:39am On Oct 12, 2020
..n..
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 1:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Anticipating...
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by ASPIREX: 4:56am On Oct 12, 2020
dauddy97:
I live in Lagos.

skills are:
Mathematics
Programming (Python)
SQL (any RBMS)
Tableau
Microsoft excel
Analytics.

If you live in Lagos, you may wish to apply for a part time sales position which could help you in the interim until your dream job comes around.

I saw this and posted it here in the Jobs/Vacancies section.

Who knows, it could be useful to you or someone else.

Disclaimer: -
Pls note that I don't know the advertiser/ prospective employer so no need bombarding me with PM's.
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Any job in awka, anambra...
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by laluski(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2020
Benwallt:

What category of stupidity are portraying

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by olamidedivotee(f): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2020
dauddy97:
I live in Lagos.

skills are:
Mathematics
Programming (Python)
SQL (any RBMS)
Tableau
Microsoft excel
Analytics.

go to indeed or LinkedIn there are tons of ML jobs for you. you can even work from your home with 6 or 7 digit salary.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by kehnton(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
3characterss:
Hello guys..
My name is...

Got a computer?
Work from home
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by Germaineus: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
kehnton:

Got a computer?
Work from home
Chai u no see say him dey broke,abi na just to press computer,no be money dem dey take buy data.mtscheew
Awon advicers,una go just dey advice person without taking things into consideration..
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by juniormod: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bro please if you see any contact me, I dey Awka also, still searching though...
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by Internetsombody: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Issorite
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by Drdreyy: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
kehnton:

Got a computer?
Work from home

I am in the same position bro, only that I am a graduate. I have a computer and can work from home, kindly put me through.
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by KOKOHANDS: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Contact me.

I like helping hardworking people.

I'll pay you to rewrite simple articles, edit contents, work on blogs or just do small graphics.

Work from home, let's chat on WhatsApp now: 07085763316

Drdreyy:

I am in the same position bro, only that I am a graduate. I have a computer and can work from home, kindly put me through.
Re: I'm An Undergraduate And In Dire Need Of A Job. I'll Do Anything. by 3characterss: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
KOKOHANDS:
Contact me.

I like helping hardworking people.

I'll pay you to rewrite simple articles, edit contents, work on blogs or just do small graphics.

Work from home, let's chat on WhatsApp now: 07085763316

I do have a computer, but it needs repair.. and I used to do SEO writing, i wrote on blogs and all...

I'll contact you... but I still need a physical job, very broke right now.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2020 / Vacancy Virgin Airline / Vacancy For Geologist And Geophysicist: Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.