Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) (4802 Views)

#BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online / Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Ruby5: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Justpassingby45(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Muhammadu Buhari is the mean problem

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by vickydankal(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Endsars is not over yet but Buhari must go is what I don’t support at all. It create political unrest in the country.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by vickydankal(f): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
I don’t support buhari must go. Allow the audio President to finish his tenure.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by myBraine: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
I said it. That's the main agenda behind this protest.
We only share the same country together but deep inside Southern Nigerians, they don't really love the North.

I could sense an undertone of bitter politics immediately the protest kick started. The protest has already been hijacked even before it started. The likes of Sowore, Saraki, Reno, Atiku and Co were at the forefront of this hijacking, and their agenda is to start a revolution to either achieve two major goals.

1. To destroy the regime and good reputation of Buhari and his various quality performances, thus, making the country ungovernable under his leadership so that they can hijack power through the backdoor.

2. To gain an unlawful sovereignty as a nation.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by ModestGal(f): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Just hope Buhari doesn't see this, the way he will take deal with Wizkid,he will hate himself.
This is stupidity at its highest order, and this is why sometimes I think Nigerians are dumb

How can Buhari go? Does it make sense. He won through voting.
As good as this protest has been, this is how they will waste their effort and carry blame last last.
If they get sense, they suppose go home now, look for another hashtag, that is reasonable, and announce date to come out for protest.
People are tired, they need to rest, this has already boosted their confidence and next time, more people will come out. But, No, they want to carry the blame last last, Federal Government & police that is already looking for opportunity to blame protesters.

By the time they turn it to treason, you will understand

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by tollyboy5(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin thats good I love this.

Modified:
Ruby5 but I never heard wiskid saying buhari must go na. It only came from the crowd.

Why give sensational headline?

Mynd44 plz correct TV topic plz

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by omenka(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
They keep deploying energy to useless ventures. Buhari must go how? To be replaced by whom?

We operate a democracy, if you wanna change the government, you do so through the ballot and not some wishywashy protests.

By the way, Wizkid, if I may ask, when was the last time you voted in our elections, be they local government, state, or federal elections?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by IamWonderful: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Better
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by tollyboy5(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin talk rubbish make I give u knock
myBraine:
I said it. That's the main agenda of these people.

We only share the same country together but deep inside of them, they don't love us.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by osamz007: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
ModestGal:
Just hope Buhari doesn't see this, the way he will take deal with Wizkid,he will hate himself.
Dey London they shout

aunty buhari power get limit

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by tollyboy5(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
ModestGal:
Dey London they shout
You're joking

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by dalongjnr: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hehehe... Treasonable office loading. DSS knocking on someone's door to explain how Buhari must go,despite the knowing Buhari has almost 2yrs 8months to go. Hmm!! I'm not around to start #freewizkid.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
omenka:
They keep deploying energy to useless ventures. Buhari must go how? To be replaced by whom?

We operate a democracy, if you wanna change the government, you do so through the ballot and not some wishywashy protests.

When was the last time Wizkid voted in our elections, be they local government, state, or federal elections?
He didn't protest for good governance but to topple democratically elected president.

Most of them are dumb, they were just opportune.
He can come here and un-seat him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Lipscomb(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Are you okay go where? He should go so kanu or Peter obi can takeover.
vickydankal:
Endsars is not over yet but Buhari must go is what I don’t support at all. It create political unrest in the country.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Lipscomb(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Government afraid youths we are just dulling ourselves. Let us demand for good governance.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by LegendAnselm: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
ModestGal:
This is stupidity at its highest order, and this is why sometimes I think Nigerians are dumb

As good as this protest has been, this is how they will waste their effort and carry blame last last.
If they get sense, they suppose go home now, look for another hashtag, that is reasonable, and announce date to come out for protest.
People are tired, they need to rest, this has already boosted their confidence and next time, more people will come out. But, No, they want to carry the blame last last, Federal Government & police that is already looking for opportunity to blame protesters.

with the ways u talk on nairaland thisday i think someone is fingering ur brain without ur knowledge, u better check well before its too late

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by SLAP44: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
We only share the same country together but deep inside Southern Nigerians, they don't really love the North.

I could sense an undertone of bitter politics immediately the protest kick started. The protest has already been hijacked even before it started. The likes of Sowore, Saraki, Reno, Atiku and Co were at the forefront of this hijacking, and their agenda is to start a revolution to either achieve two major goals.

1. To destroy the regime and good reputation of Buhari and his various quality performances, thus, making the country ungovernable under his leadership so that they can hijack power through the backdoor.

The protests are starting by this week. Nigerian spring.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
I watched the video and there was a repetition up to 3times

So just to clear the air for some of us who might not be able to watch the video Wizkid NEVER said that. It was the crowd that wished it

And if Buhari did not sit up, it will eventually lead to that!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
vickydankal:
I don’t support buhari must go. Allow the audio President to finish his tenure.

You go fear audio president...lol... Nigerians get mouth I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by LegendAnselm: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
dalongjnr:
Hehehe... Treasonable office loading. DSS knocking on someone's door to explain how Buhari must go,despite the knowing Buhari has almost 2yrs 8months to go. Hmm!! I'm not around to start #freewizkid.
let them touch wizkid nah..na then u go see the real protest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by omenka(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:

The protests are starting by this week. Nigerian spring.
Here he is. The most confused soul in the Milky Way. So it is no longer biafra you're desirous of.

What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by yungpowers(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
angry angry

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by helinues: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
This guy needs to comot kid from his whizz
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

After sucking on oil for 7 decades and giving you quota system, we still don't love you? Na until we allow una herds men overrun us una go see our love?
Beside what is there to love?
Who Nigeria help?

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
I always maintain we can get our acts right at the polls, but it just seems we deliberately sabotage that. Nigerian leaders and Africans generally do not have the honour to resign. Abi no be the Buhari threaten to kill 10million Igbo Nigerians to maintain our 'unity'? A revolution in Nigeria is not possible now, because we still love our oppressors very much.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lol make e come Nigeria come talk that nonsense... DSS go pick am the next day
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
ModestGal:

Actually, wizkid never initiated the tag "buahrimustgo" he only thanked his fans for coming out to protest against sars, and when he was leaving the stage, they started the chant "buhari must go"

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
tollyboy5:
grin thats good I love this.

Modified:
Ruby5 but I never heard wiskid saying buhari must go na. It only came from the crowd.

Why give sensational headline?

Mynd44 plz correct TV topic plz

The op said exactly what you noticed, it was you that observed with a preconcieved sensation.
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by cassidy1996(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Buhari must go
Re: Wizkid Led Protest In London Changed From "Endsars" To "Buhari Must Go" (video) by Bialegend(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

What a dunce, daft and dumb illiterate. All you core northerners should be put in your place. Your heads are empty. Imagine the above bolded.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Calm Down Before They Post Your Daddy” – Fans Advices DJ Cuppy / Meet This Nurse Who Is Married, A Model And A Cynosure Of All Eyes (PHOTOS) / {MUST SEE} Video Of Holywood Actress, Eva Mendes’ Sextape - 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.