Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Please Don't Kill Aki And Paw Paw - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Don't Kill Aki And Paw Paw (2207 Views)

Aki & Paw-paw Float Movie Production Company / Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat / Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Kill Aki And Paw Paw by MP007(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2007
Perhaps one of the most popular actors in Nigeria today are the duo of Osita Iheme and Chinedu Ikhedieze, popularly known as Aki and Pawpaw.

They remind one of the American diminutive actor, Danny da Vitto. Since they broke into limelight some years ago, they have acted in almost all the movies coming out of nollywood.

There is one in which two guys are turned into dwarfs and the dwarfs become Aki and Pawpaw. Can't remember the title. The story goes on and on until the essence of the story is lost.

You see why we are worried? You don't forget the title of such films like Titanic; not even Ali Baba and the forty thieves or The thief of Baghdad.

So many lazy movie producers have tried to exploit the gullibility of the average movie lover to reel out all sorts of movies, thinking that the duo are a hit any day; and that is how they feature in so many movies, from the directionless to the totally absurd.

Recently, the duo featured in the all- white party of a popular soft-sell magazine in Lagos.

As much as there is nothing wrong with that, as other actors were also there, Aki and Paw Paw would do well not to turn themselves into mascots or stock characters. That is the only way they can preserve the identity they have created for themselves.
Re: Please Don't Kill Aki And Paw Paw by ikamefa(f): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2007
this 2 actors are well loved stateside most especially by the Caribbean peeps cheesy
Re: Please Don't Kill Aki And Paw Paw by Lexyhearts(f): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2007
.I LIKE TO WATCH THEIR MOVIES WHEN I AM IN BAD MOOD.I KNOW I WON'T FUNISH THE WHOLE MOVIE WITHOUT LOUGHING  grin grin grin grin  TAKE A LOOK AT THEM .ARE THEY NOT FUUNNY. cheesy.DO U IMAGINE THAT THEY ARE IN THEIR 20s. wink

(1) (Reply)

Tv Serial / Shanghai Mixed Parentage Girl Lou Jing Abused By Racist Netizens / Best Video Downloader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.