Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue (40752 Views)

Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by OriOko88(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Chaii. The impact was so severe and fatal. The truck was on top speed, hence d impact. Non of d occupants in that Camry would survive. Chaiii. Rip
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Bahamas95(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2020
What a painful way to die, RIP to them.

Prodigee:
OP you suppose put graphic na
You suppose know say accident thread go dey graphic even before opening.
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Barbienice(f): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2020
Very Sad may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2020
What sort of truck from the pit of hell is this?
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Openbusiness: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2020
cry
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by 77up(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Op pls add graphics angry
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by AIlahuAkbar: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2020
MikeMicheal:
There goes the end of one generation.
Probably the sins of their grandparents got to them.
stupid and foolish comment made by a fool

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Sandra4luv:
Oh my God what a tragedy death may there gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen, Please I’m pleading in the name of God that I’m out of Data please help me and credit my phone any amount isn’t too small 08035647381 MTN God bless you Amen
Wanted to do dat but I quickly read thru yuh post..

I found out you cancerous.

Cheers as you continue with yuh career
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Jdbrasco2: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Nawaoh. So sad
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Viking007(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2020
thesilentman:
RIP
On a more sober note,i reckon that if there is truely destiny as many believe,why dont we just live our lives the way we care and damn the consequence?I mean why trouble oneself to be happy in life when one God up there has something else in store for you.
It's just so so unfair!
sad sad
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Viking007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Toks2008:
As ludicrous as this may sound to many people, i have reiterated many times that the only way to secure your life from this crazy imbalance world is to just accept Christ as saviour.

How sweet it willl be right now if all the family are in paradise cos for a believer in christ, the mortal death is infact the beginning of life.

May their gentle souls R.I.P
How sure are you that there's a "paradise" somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Bettycars(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Karlovich:
#END RECKLESS DRIVING
It is time we bring that to the fore and stop or minimize to the barest minimum these avoidable loss of lives and properties
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Dbarrzx: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
MikeMicheal:

stop this.
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Ceeblaq10: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
sheybi if schs dey open e for dey class... #EndAsuuStrike
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Vulcan24(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
I beg u in the name of God if u are a family man and driving never park to attend to anything on d road

Enter surface streets and leave the freeway or better still park enter bush to buy bread suya or whatever, if popo stop you clear well and shout to let them know u can't park anyhow

Nigeria nor be country, I don't blame osoala naa
Within this context is Nigeria not a deathtrap ?

I pray for the repose of their souls
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Saig: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
OriOko88:
Its gory, not golly. lipsrsealed
Thank you. mistake
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by dingbang(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Why did the truck driver try to dodge the check point?

Maybe the police also stopped the car of the deceased for them to give the police egunje too.

The police and the truck driver are to be held responsible for the death of the deceased.

Life is just fickle.
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by PrincessB1(f): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
A whole family? cry

This is tragic
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Toks2008(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Viking007:
How sure are you that there's a "paradise" somewhere?

My brother if i be you i go play safe and believe. If i die and realize there is nothing of sort i have nothing to lose but if i no believe now and find out when i die that indeed there is one...your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by ManOfCompetence(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
this is very sad.....RIP to the lives lost
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by dazzlingd(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Allahu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by YaksonFCA(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sad. RIP
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by jimter44(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
May thier soul rest in peace. Police should not be blocking high ways, except there is information that robbers are coming towards the direction.
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by JIMMY1393: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
MikeMicheal:

Smh sins of grandpa ko sins of grandpa ni
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Brush1: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is sad. RIP...

I believe auto companies need to review their material because it seem as though these cars are made with just papers. At the sight of the car, one would think that people are just driving in a paper made car. They need to consider building cars with a real tough metal, haba.
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by kareemkamil(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hey hey
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Saig:
This is gory and heartbreaking! God console the families, colleagues and friends
all die
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
embarassed sad a whole family just wiped out

Rip
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by okooloyun1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Livingstone124: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
MikeMicheal:
u need common sense urgently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project / Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD / See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.