Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,391 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Do You Want To Become A Graphic Designer In Abuja? - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Do You Want To Become A Graphic Designer In Abuja? (310 Views)

Are You A Graphic Or Web Desiger? Do You Need Massive Clients? No Fivver Upwork / You Get Inspiration From Everywhere When You Are A Graphic Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Become A Graphic Designer In Abuja? by Charlieoyi: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hello guys, as alot of us already know, graphic design is a very lucrative skill. I am very particular about skills that gives you the opportunity to work from any location even at the comfort of your home. During the lockdown, graphic designers were still getting jobs online even though everywhere was shutdown and people couldn't go out. That's what I am talking about. It is also worthy to note that as a graphic designer, you've got different niches. From design for print, to design for online... If we further break this down, you would be overwhelmed. I haven't come across a graphic designer who regrets having such skill.
I have been creating designs for way over 5 years and trust me it has been an interesting journey.
If you are in Abuja and want to become a graphic designer, I am available for one on one training at your convenience. I also offer web design training and other lucrative trainings just incase.
Just drop your comment or send me a direct mail if interested.

(1) (Reply)

E Book On How To Make Money Fast!!!!!!!!!! / Pass Your Frm Certification Exam In One Attempt! / Oracle Apps Dba Realtime Online Training From India By It Hands-on Faculty @apex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.