Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? (17971 Views)

Photos From Sikiratu Sindodo's Birthday Dinner / Sikiratu Sindodo’s Daughter Clocks 18 Today (photos) / Nollywood Actress And Actor Sikiratu Sindodo Weds Femi Adebayo (wedding Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by SanFranc(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2011
Why on earth do Yoruba actresses BLEACH their skin? Why? I just don"t know why those ladies take so much pleasure in bleaching their skins all in a bid to getting lighter instead of maintaining their natural colors.
Some of their legs are so repulsive not to talk of their fingers.
What's all the desire to go lighter and brighter?
They really need to check themselves, Kudos to Jenifa who is yet to join the train.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by Cogent: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2011
What manner of rubbish topics keep showing up on front page sef? Who gives a sheet what happens to sikiratu whatever? Who even know am before, apart from all those people watching yoruballywood?
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by Sonofpeace(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2011
She is naturally ugly just like noseless MJ back in the dayz.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by Ibomade1: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
Sikira who?
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by lagcity(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2011
Cogent:

What manner of rubbish topics keep showing up on front page sef? Who gives a sheet what happens to sikiratu whatever? Who even know am before, apart from all those people watching yoruballywood?

just becos u don't know or care abt her doesn't mean other ppl don't. so shut it.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by foyeks2001(f): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2011
thank God she's alive
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by yemmight(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
drone99:

Who the hell is she? How did this topic make it to homepage?

Rubbish!!!

This your post has shown us your level of intelligence and character. Must you know every actor/actress. If you don't then know her must you always talk? We are talking about life and death here and you are posting rubish. angry angry angry
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by Tokotaya: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2011
Happy she's alive. Nobody deserves to die young, even if they bleached.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
Who is she?
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by Cogent: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2011
lagcity:

just becos u don't know or care abt her doesn't mean other ppl don't. so shut it.
No mister man, I will not shut it, this is a free forum and I have every right to say whatever I want to say, kwo?
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by pckid: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by lagcity(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
Cogent:

No mister man, I will not shut it, this is a free forum and I have every right to say whatever I want to say, kwo?

u don't sound human. if u don't care whether the lady lives or die then why leave a pointless comment in the first place? u do have your freedom of expression but not the decency to use it rightly.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by Cogent: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2011
^^^^Abeg lighten up jor.
In a public forum like this, you are bound to see opinions you don't like. It is better you ignore such opinions than resort to insults.
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2011
who is she?
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by francisola(m): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2011
Sikiratu sindodo can pls send ur profile let know u you are
Re: Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? by sweetguy10(m): 1:57am On Mar 11, 2011
Her name sounds like those pepper sellers , Is she an actress or what ? Oh ! she is so fugly !! makes me want to puke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women??? / Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students / Reekado Banks: Ladies Don't Cook Or Do Dishes For Any Man If He's Not Your Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.