Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

How To Start A Recharge Printing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Recharge Printing (523 Views)

... / Am Intrested In Recharge Printing Pls Help / I Need Advise On Recharge Printing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Recharge Printing by Sunpro(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2011
What you need to start this business are computer,printer,software,email address,internet connection,A4 paper,bulk pins and start up capital.you can start this business with just #10,000,but your input capital will determine your gains.with this business,you are in control of your finance.you can make up to #5000 and above, depends on your input capital to the business.if you determine to start today,we shall help you with our 3 softwares,which you will be using for printing recharge card,the 6 Ebooks that explains how to go about the business and the manual that contains all the dealers that sell bulk pins in nigeria.you can call favour on 08097937536 or send to suntech081@gmail.com.for more info. Thanks.
Re: How To Start A Recharge Printing by Masco1: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2011
I am interested in getting details of the business. i am looking for avenue for investment with the little capital that i have right now. just about N250,000.00.
Re: How To Start A Recharge Printing by Sunpro(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2011
Dear brother,why not order for the package to get the full detail .thanks.
Re: How To Start A Recharge Printing by Sunpro(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2011
If you order for the package,you will get the full details.thanks.
Re: How To Start A Recharge Printing by Chizin(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2011
I know many of you love football but how many people actually make money from it.
I make so much money per month from football betting through a method I'm sure you've heard about.

Football betting is one of the most misunderstood methods of earning money on the web. This is because most people think it's gambling, evil, immoral etc. I'm here to tell you that football betting is none of those things. In fact, its a very lucrative and profitable way of making money online.

This is why I'm offering my entire turkey blueprint for a token. Don't ignore this.

Just have a look at http://blockcash.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Help With Business Objective! / News Trading The Forex Market / Start Your Business As A Service Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.