Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Best Investment To Venture Into Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Best Investment To Venture Into Now (309 Views)

I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help / Tips On How To Venture Into Block Industry Business In Nigeria / Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Best Investment To Venture Into Now by awoniyisunmonu(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Now that the interest rate is unattractive,what kind of lucrative investment one can make before the end of the year?
Expert advice needed
Thanks
Re: What Best Investment To Venture Into Now by fungirl89(f): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Invest in Kenfarms and earn 25% in 3 months. Withdrawal is monthly. Agriculture pays a lot. Kindly register with the below link
https://kenfarms.ng/client/register/?ref=U2IZA9O3
If you want to know more about it, check digital agriculture thread
Re: What Best Investment To Venture Into Now by Victor468: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2020
It is the beginning of another great week, lets go out there to hustle for our livelihood. But while attending to our primary source of income, think of another stream of income that will help us achieve your life's goals. Your primary source of income cannot help you build your dreams, it will take like forever. But when you put aside a small capital and invest it in another profitable investment, that will serve as your project financier.
Permit me to introduce OMEGAPRO; a forex trading company that delivers to you a daily profit of 0.45%/10% monthly of your invested capital over a period of time. They trade for you while you earn. They are currently serving 165,000 happy customers in over 110 countries.
Wouldn't you rather join them now?
Chat me up on whatsapp>>>07031909448 for more info.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Earning With This If You Are Serious / Investment Opportunity! / Join This Free Airdrop$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.