Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin (17616 Views)

Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by cray91(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
you don't have sense!
chidexleo:
please don't mind Yahoo boys. reform SARS instead

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by LukasPodolski: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
rotadeco27:
Kwara not part of arewa?
Kwara is in the middle belt, Northern Nigeria is just a mere geopolitical zone.

States like Benue, Kogi, Kwara Plateau, Nassarawa, Abuja are not hausa/Fulani speaking state.

I'm from Kwara and am Yoruba, there are three tribes in Kwara, Yoruba which makes up to 70% of the state, Nupe and Bariba.

You need to learn more, man

Nnamdi Kanu is doing you harm intellectually.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Alexis11: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jalaw:

Taarh.....!
Kwara is in the north, your coward ancestors handed it over to the fulani.

Lol... Relax. You know nothing about Kwara.

grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Donspicey: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
there live and Direct....
#EndNPFbrutality

#EndBadGovt.....

Street ti TakeOver......

Ahead Ahead.......
Red Eyes
Clear Road ooooooooo
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Alexis11: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fahdiga:
The only sensible news about the protest from the northern part of the country

Kwarans are not Northerners, technically.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by causimalbarka(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
GallantDuke:
Thought the IGP had dissolved SARS?
What are they still protesting for?

That's exactly what I don't understand
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by edoairways: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
GallantDuke:
So you believe that cock and bull message?
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Wasky101: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Which one be queer lives again.
No be gay people be that
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Nauttyprof(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
GallantDuke:

It's more of audio announcement if there is no presidential order to back it up.

IG keeps talking on SARS for some years now and it is still the usual business after few months.
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Erojepromise(f): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
l am seeing queer lives matter what is that?
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by tamdun: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Good one from kwara state, oil dey una head
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by ofiko123(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
GallantDuke:

I wonder o..
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by alizma: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I am seeing Queer lives matters

How many protest we dey do actually pls
Bro I don laugh tire here o. I am not understanding what the protest is all about again o. I say whether na me no see the spelling well. E be like say those ones na dem lesbian gang
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Adrian9(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Do you have an Etheruem wallet?

If you don't, get it via luno.com

There is currently an Etheruem give away of 1.5 ETH (240,000k)

Log on to the link at my personal text in my profile ,add your ETH wallet address to claim it .

PAYOUT DATE IS ON THE 15TH OF OCTOBER 2020
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Manofwisdom85(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Choi e pain me say I no Dey school. Cause it’s in that ilorin I Got the beating of my life from sars and F division guys at tanke

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Manofwisdom85(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
alizma:

Bro I don laugh tire here o. I am not understanding what the protest is all about again o. I say whether na me no see the spelling well. E be like say those ones na dem lesbian gang

Yes they are. Dem no get sense . Funny thing be say I know them smh
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by SAMBARRY: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I'm afraid this end SARS Will soon be hijacked by politicians and other groups fighting for their partisan interest
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
we at ijaiye and abulegbe are starting our own protest today or tomorrow
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Rilwayne001: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Look at those gay assss mfs. undecided
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Obamaofusa: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Houserentprob(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Abeg, shey na Ilorin skales Dey live now?
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Zeroenochone(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
Nice one Kwarans.

Meanwhile read below and offer your contributions.

This is on point sir!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Palehair: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I think it encapsulates all forms of police brutality and it affects all lives. I mean, my cousin was locked in jail for 4 days because he was accused of being gay just because of his looks

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Palehair: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wasky101:
Which one be queer lives again.
No be gay people be that
Stories abound of Nigerian men who said they were assaulted by SARS officials because they look gay, or because they were wearing waist beads.

Back in 2018, a hairy stylist named Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle cried out on social media after he was locked up for roughly 8 hours on allegations that he looked too "slim and gay" after he was picked up as he boarded a bus heading to a client’s home in Ogudu, Lagos.

Only months ago, 8 police officers were arrested after social media influencer, Olumide Bakare revealed he was harrassed and extorted after being accused of being gay

So they are part of the harassment train

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by zion32(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jalaw:

Taarh.....!
Kwara is in the north, your coward ancestors handed it over to the fulani.
STFU, Geographically, located in the western part of the country. It is only classified as north central politically
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by goodheart02(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
GallantDuke:

The #BlackLivesMatter protest for justice for George Floyd didn't just end. They kept pressing on till they ensured justice was served.

When u wanna take a bullet by it's horns u really take it by it's horns.
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Kwara1stson: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
BrownLondon:
Kwara my state.
Ilorin is geographically a Western city.
Kwara is not Arewa.

We say no to police Brutality in Kwara state.
#EndSARS
God bless kwara
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by Kwara1stson: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fahdiga:
The only sensible news about the protest from the northern part of the country
kwara is not north
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by GallantDuke(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
goodheart02:

The #BlackLivesMatter protest for justice for George Floyd didn't just end. They kept pressing on till they ensured justice was served.

When u wanna take a bullet by it's horns u really take it by it's horns.
OK
We should protest till when?
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by GallantDuke(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kwara1stson:
kwara is not north
Abeg where is Kwara?
Re: EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin by OwenJesse27(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
talk2obed84:
Mumu youths. which SARS wey IG don desolve yestarday?
U well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students / Prophet Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman(picture) / US Indicts Two Nigerians In $3.3 Million House Rent Scheme In Nevada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.