Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) (478 Views)

Should I Stop Going To Church For Now Because Of My ICAN Exam Preparation? / IELTS Examination Registration And Preparation / Nnpc/snepco Awards Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) by Promisev123(f): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is a message to all shortlisted candidates. Congratulations. To get the updated questions to expect in the test, send a whatsapp message to/ call +2348186281254

Hurry now.

Feel free to share with friends
Re: Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) by Promisev123(f): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
updated
Re: Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) by Promisev123(f): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
The scholarship gives 800k for a 4 years course and 1 million for a 5 years course, Dont loose the opportunity. Get the questions now
Re: Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) by CHRISTIANJEEH: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
why not share it for free to our mails as a way of encouraging educational development in Nigeria
you may not know who you are helping what he might turn out to be tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) by Promisev123(f): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2020
People don't value what they get for free. I have sent this to free to many students many did not even say thank you and they were very rude.
When you pay for it, you wont want your money to waste + the payment gives you access to a premium training where you will be guided on how to approach the questions. While you are still thinking. Over 20 students have purchased it. Your determination to suceed will reflect in your actions and decisions.

CHRISTIANJEEH:
why not share it for free to our mails as a way of encouraging educational development in Nigeria
you may not know who you are helping what he might turn out to be tomorrow
Re: Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) by Promisev123(f): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Reminder
Re: Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) by peterhamill: 3:35am On Oct 14, 2020
The scholarship gives 800k for a 4 years course and 1 million for a 5 years course.
spanish dictionary
Re: Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) by Promisev123(f): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Last day to participate in the training. After now, you will purchase the materials without access to the training
Re: Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) by jpawjpaw(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
who will please help me with the PQ, cause I no get money to buy it.
Re: Get Snepco Scholarship Preparation Questions Here(updated) by Promisev123(f): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2020
The scholarship gives 800k for a 4 years course and 1 million for a 5 years course, Don't loose the opportunity. Get the questions now.

Final day from you to distinguished yourselves from other shortlisted candidates.

Contact +2348186281254 (Call/ Whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Just Now: / Proofreading And Editing Services Now Available / ::: URGENT........ Houdegbe North American University, Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.