Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Deleted - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Deleted (485 Views)

DELETED / DELETED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Seezzy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Deleted

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Seezzy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
There's no air here! Seun, you and your moderators do not focus on this section at all! Is it because you'll never find a single nude or cleavage bearing picture here? Many young and gifted poets have stopped writing poems here(and the few left are on the same path) because of the fact that their poems rarely grace front page! Won't it be a thing of honour to you to see a young Nigerian poet win a well recognized literary award, giving credit to your forum as a place where he/she was encouraged? Look at Jigs, PoeticTwenty, Jessica and other consistent poets whose names I've forgotten at the moment, you're dimming their zeal to post here by not encouraging them! What prevents a poem per week on the front page? Oh! Do we have to attach cleavage bearing pictures to poetry before they get recognized? You may personally not enjoy poetry, but I tell you this: A LOT OF PEOPLE DO!

PS: this a note from a concerned member of this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seezzy:
There's no air here! Seun, you and your moderators do not focus on this section at all! Is it because you'll never find a single nude or cleavage bearing picture here? Many young and gifted poets have stopped writing poems here(and the few left are on the same path) because of the fact that their poems rarely grace front page! Won't it be a thing of honour to you to see a young Nigerian poet win a well recognized literary award, giving credit to your forum as a place where he/she was encouraged? Look at Jigs, PoeticTwenty, Jessica and other consistent poets whose names I've forgotten at the moment, you're dimming their zeal to post here by not encouraging them! What prevents a poem per week on the front page? Oh! Do we have to attach cleavage bearing pictures to poetry before they get recognized? You may personally not enjoy poetry, but I tell you this: A LOT OF PEOPLE DO!

PS: this a note from a concerned member of this forum.

You did make a lot of sense here. The zeal to be posting here is gradually leaving me, and not only me. I know they're a whole lot of people here who are pretty intelligent...give them a pen and watch them bring their ideas to life. But after all is done, they don't get what they really deserve and it's really painful. I thought I was the only one talking about this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seezzy:
Deleted

By the way, why did you delete this?
Re: Deleted by Seezzy(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2021
Ciara9251:

You did make a lot of sense here. The zeal to be posting here is gradually leaving me, and not only me. I know they're a whole lot of people here who are pretty intelligent...give them a pen and watch them bring their ideas to life. But after all is done, they don't get what they really deserve and it's really painful. I thought I was the only one talking about this.

It's a pity that the owner of this forum and his moderators don't give a damn about poetry section. I see no changes!
Re: Deleted by Seezzy(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2021
Ciara9251:

By the way, why did you delete this?

I felt that it wasn't 'welcomed' here, so I took it 'home'.

(1) (Reply)

My Rain Of Blessings / Hold On, I See You / I Shed A Tear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.