Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Rapper Od Goes To Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Od Goes To Nollywood (779 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) / Omotola's Pink Feathered Dress To 'Muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Show In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Od Goes To Nollywood by tpsolomons: 2:07am On Mar 06, 2011
the face of seasoned hip-hop act and rap veteran Overdose or OD as he is fondly called will soon be seen on TV and in the cinemas as he is set to feature in his first Nollywood movie.

A rep tells us exclusively that Overdose has been contracted to work on an Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) movie. The movie will be centered round a brilliant law school student ‘Alero Coker’ who is faced with the dilemma of either focusing on a career in Law or pursuing her true passion for Rap Music.

The movie is to be directed by Izu Chukwu

The artiste who is signed to X3M Music label, will pen down five songs for the hip-hop movie.

Two singles from OD’s recently released ‘Hustle or Die’ album, ‘Ginjah me up’ and ‘Hold ya side’ will also be used as soundtracks in the movie.

‘Featuring in a hip-hop movie is one thing I’ve always thought of doing, the opportunity is here now and I sure will have fun throughout the shooting’, Overdose tells.

This is seen as a new development for hip-hop acts in the Nigeria as their foreign counterparts like Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Xzibit and Common who are veteran rappers have gained prominence in Hollywood.
Re: Rapper Od Goes To Nollywood by meobizy(f): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2021
Eleven years later and this guy has fallen off the radar. I'm sure I can spot him in cheap hotels for has-beens.

(1) (Reply)

British Singer,amy Winehouse Is Dead / Tonto's Publicity Stunt Is Working / Implication: What 2face Idibia Really Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.