Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,498 members, 7,854,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) (705 Views)

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja / Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread About The Death Of The TASUED Female Student - https://www.nairaland.com/6175775/tasued-student-stabs-girlfriend-death

Update: 200 level TASUED student stabbed by her boyfriend, survived and is currently receiving treatment.

From The Latest Information Reaching News Desk, Bukky, the 200-level student of the Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED) who was allegedly stabbed by her boyfriend, is alive and currently receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

Recall that victim's boyfriend identified as Daniel Johnson Anuoluwapo, a 400-level student of same institution, fled after stabbing Bukky, leaving her for dead, Reports.

Confirming the development in a statement on Monday as Obtained By , Comrade Ibirogba Mariam Adesewa, the Director of Gender, NANS Southwest Zone D, who visited the victim in the hospital along with other officials, said she is responding well to treatment.

"GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTS!!! The life given to man by nature is very short,but that of a meaningful spent life is eternal*I extend *À LUTARIAN* salutations to all progressive Nigerian Students on behalf of the leadership on National Association of Nigerian Students Southwest Zone D," the statement reads, As Obtained By .

"It is on this note I want to call the attention of all Nigerian students and meaningful citizens, home and abroad to an inhuman character showed by Johnson Daniel Anuoluwapo a 400l male student of Tasued who beats and stabbed his girlfriend who is also a student of Tasued on Friday 9/10/20 in Ijebuode, Ogun state.

"The lady needs our assistance both in Prayers and making sure justice prevail. She is currently recuperating to treatment as we pray it does not go beyond expected. An injury to one is an injury to all."

See The Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by Dexpro: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Great news I must say.

1 Like

Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thank God
A girl with nine life

1 Like

Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by Zeion422(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Quick recovery....hope she learn from this

1 Like

Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Everything naa political jamboree.
The NANS official has made the situation all about her

1 Like

Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
I pray they get hold of the useless boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by markidoo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thank God for her life, in her next lifetime if them mention the word boyfriend she go use her head reason am wella before going into any kind relationship

1 Like

Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
That's a MIRACLE!
Anyone who knows that Lady Should Tell her that the Life she has now is a Highly Privileged 2nd Chance From My PRECIOUS DADDY!

Tell Her that she Should not Toil with this 2nd Opportunity at Life..
Tell Her that the Breath she has Now is to Completely Reconcile with GOD, through JESUS Christ. She Should also Ensure she brings others to JESUS.

If She Messes up this Second Chance at Life, it will be so Terrible!

1 Like

Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thank God
Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wonderful news, she should learn her lesson
Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hallelujah!!!
Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
pks if your soul is not with God repent now cause it a miracle to be given 2nd chance

JESUS IS LORD !!!
Re: Update: TASUED Female Student Stabbed By Her Boyfriend, Survived (Photos) by temmytee2309: 2:00am On Oct 13, 2020
I don't know what would have warranted the guy for stabing his gf... Thank God she survived
BTW what happened to what someone once penned down here on NL cos I believe it won't be more than fidelity issue

(1) (Reply)

LIVE: RRS Commander Appeals To Lagos Youths To Forgive The Police⁣ (VIDEO) / ''I Have Been Used And Played'' Heartbroken Nigerian Man Says After Break Up / Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.