Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Problem after Problems after Problems - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Problem after Problems after Problems (294 Views)

Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid / Facing Problems After A Baby Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem after Problems after Problems by GreaterFuture(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Putting this here may not change anything, it is not your problem. But at the end of it after reading the post, if you are in a position to help me (not financially tho), I would really appreciate that.
Problem after Problems, after Problems, after Problem, after Problem, after Problems
The past few weeks, months and even years have been very Very Crazy. I use every self-control, ingenuity, Prudency, stoicism, Strength, resilience etc. to hold on and push on but it just keeps falling apart.
I created this new account about few months back (separate from my original old Nairaland Moniker) for the best reasons so as to Use nairaland to put things together but it seems everything seems to be collapsing the more. I mean this is not the the main Account, this is the back up, the main one got banned for 10 years, haba. I look back and I'm happy that I created this one.
I have been trying to push a Business and deal here on NL and it was having promise (I know the great Power of Nairaland if used right). First my main SIM got lost in my house mysteriously and It is hard getting that back cos I registered it with a nickname and my middle name. It was one of the numerous Airtel SIM Cards my brother and I use to buy every three months cos of bonus. Yeah I did not know then that you could buy as many SIMs as possible in the same Name #facepalms. I took at as my main WhatsApp SIM and that created a real bottleneck. Lost some major connects on that SIM but some of my contacts still had my major calling phone Number (08071056794). I created a new WhatsApp with that Number Now I lost this new one with my phone and the WhatsApp in it.
Although this SIM card is my long time SIM, it was registered by my brother and opened in his name, now my brother doesn't have a valid ID Card. And I need to do so many urgent things. I just hope the Person with the phone doesn't wipe my small Account cos some sensitive info is in that phone.
Since afternoon i can't get myself, police says money to get the phone (which is a Sure means actually) is too high.
Some SIM card dealers and Agent say they can still help me actually, since they know I am the one that owns the SIM, but I can't afford the money they are calling.
If not for the generous help of a Female Dr here on Nairaland, that saved helped me in the middle of the night and a few days after, I don't know things would have been.
I have a truckload of Sh!t I have from the preb5 years I'm trying to sort, Financially, psychologically and Health wise, now this?
Sigh...
Re: Problem after Problems after Problems by GreaterFuture(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
If I a sound incoherent to you, pls bear with me, that is a serious issue from me, several reasons which are apparent and it is even a disclaimer on my Signature my main Greaterfuter1 Moniker which reads: sorry for the typos...

Cont.
When I use to pen down stuff in my diary (Man Born Of Woman) on my main Moniker, I tried to as much as possible to analyze the situation objectively,

(1) (Reply)

Man Plays Video Game In The Hospital While His Wife Is In Labour / If You Are To Change Anything About Your Life What Will That Be. / Today Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.