Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video (43461 Views)

Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Protesting In 2010 With Dele Momodu, Charly Boy.Throwback / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Shattuck(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Imuno:

Let the mods continue to ban me,I’ll keep opening account and keep blasting you. People like you ought to be born and be living in Sudan,Iraq,Syria and Afghanistan where you could be killed for saying nonsense l.. Funniest thing I fit sabi you or make you be my friend but I Dey tell you I won’t stop until you have sense to speak the truth
he is a lost cause, just one of those who have sold their souls to the devil, a staunch supporter of evil and injustice, and anyone who dares speak the truth is a hater or a wailer. i dislike such individuals.
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Dchampion65: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Tiwaz2:
Davido boy you are still lying on top lie. We heard you clearly in that video. Even the IG asked you the question why you joined the protest two times but u still told him that you didn't protest saying you only came there to calm your fans. Pls go and hide your face in shame.

Which area of the state are you leading or joining the protest.

I suspect you in your house and condemning the one who even dare to meet with IG.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by jasonware: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2020
BrutalJab:

Who are you? You and who be we?

He never said he went there to represent you.

Carry your placard to face police bullets today. Since you have refused to have sense.

This is very insensitive of you. I think you should seek deep understanding of the ongoing course, maybe you’ll act better then. Police has no right whatsoever in a sane society to shoot at unarmed protesters. Except you are saying that the government shouldn’t be held accountable for their actions and inactions. The people are now demanding for Actions and not Words; reason for the continued protest, and it is well within their right as citizens of the country.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Merimental(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Tiwaz2:
Davido boy you are still lying on top lie. We heard you clearly in that video. Even the IG asked you the question why you joined the protest two times but u still told him that you didn't protest saying you only came there to calm your fans. Pls go and hide your face in shame.

free d guy abeg. everybody is under pressure nw. d same pressure dat made Burna n Naira backtrack.

Davido try
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by BrutalJab: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2020
jasonware:

This is very insensitive of you. I think you should seek deep understanding of the ongoing course, maybe you’ll act better then. Police has no right whatsoever in a sane society to shoot at unarmed protesters. Except you are saying that the government shouldn’t be held accountable for their actions and inactions. The people are now demanding for Actions and not Words; reason for the continued protest, and it is well within their right as citizens of the country.

You don't understand.

These people insulting Davido never protested but hide behind their keypads to form activist
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2020
Tiwaz2:

Like I said b4 it was a technical question and he needed to answer it technically. He Joined his fans in solidarity is that not protests?

Davido answer it technically saying he didn’t protest bt yet saying he protested. Technical question, technical answer. Period.

Why shud ig even ask that like a protester can not come to stake holders meeting??

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by SmartyPants(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2020
doggedfighter:
Why's this boy like this?

Who appointed him a spokesperson running around the IGP while people are sweating it out.

We don't want any representative to avoid sell out

Yet here you are also speaking for "we". Who appointed you spokesperson?
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:
You owe nobody any explanation for being diplomatic.

David did nothing wrong, he was been diplomatic.

Frank Mba put him on a hot seat and his reply wasn't that bad
He was there for his fans, he risked his life by crawling on his knees to meet the threat filled, aggressive and dangerous Police officers who were ready to attack any protester.
David was able to set free those arrested, he is not a coward infact he was so smart to give him that response.

The only thing is that there are many other youths who would have had the opportunity of meeting the IG instead of Davido, there are victims of Police harassment who can narrate their stories and Police style of harassment to the IG not the likes of D'banj, Ubi Franklin and the rest of them.

David history will not forget you and we will remember the likes of Burna boy and Naira Marley as cowards.

Kizz Daniel will be remembered for saying nothing when Nigerian youths need his influence.

SARS is no longer a unit in the Police
EndSARS is an ideology and a movement that stand for total reformation of Police
The more the Government use force the bloody it will get and it is just a matter of time before we retaliate the show of force being displayed by the Police against peaceful protesters.

Same Police we are protesting against is still attacking us? Tell me if SARS has truly ended.

Time will come that their families will bleed for their sins, if the brutality continues time will come that it will be an eye for an eye until anarchy set in.

Sagay has come out to say Buhari will use force against protesters. We are waiting.

The more they come after us the more angry we get, the more many youths will join us, the more violent the protests will get.
You can't kill us all, we are the Government if you can't meet our demands you should step aside.

To y'all thinking this is a battle of the Police and Yahoo boys/urchins I pray you get set free from your ignorance. We are fighting for the future, if older generations had stood their ground against Police brutality, we would have had less work to do.
We do this for ourselves, for our children, for our future.

We won't relent, we won't give up until our demands are met, we are not cowards, we are not lazy, we are smart and intelligent.

If the Country is not willing to be great the government through its agents should not hinder our individual strive for greatness.

I am a hard-working youth and my life matters!!!!

#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
#IncreasePoliceSalary
He displayed cowardice not diplomacy....I guess you haven't watched the video were he was fidgeting to the questions of the police PRO..... While concerned Nigerians are aghast to the fact that the police force decided to speak with unstable persons like Davido and naira Marley, you wrote this crap up there to defend someone seeking clout and cheap points with such a sensitive issue
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Jostoman: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:

He was there for his fans, he risked his life by crawling on his knees to meet the threat filled, aggressive and dangerous Police officers who were ready to attack any protester.
David was able to set free those arrested, he is not a coward infact he was so smart to give him that response.

The only thing is that there are many other youths who would have had the opportunity of meeting the IG instead of Davido, there are victims of Police harassment who can narrate their stories and Police style of harassment to the IG not the likes of D'banj, Ubi Franklin and the rest of them.

David history will not forget you and we will remember the likes of Burna boy and Naira Marley as cowards.

Kizz Daniel will be remembered for saying nothing when Nigerian youths need his influence.

EndSARS is an ideology and a movement that stand for total reformation of Police
The more the Government use force the bloody it will get and it is just a matter of time before we retaliate the show of force being displayed by the Police against peaceful protesters.

Same Police we are protesting against is still attacking us? Tell me if SARS has truly ended.

Time will come that their families will bleed for their sins, if the brutality continues time will come that it will be an eye for an eye until anarchy set in.

Sagay has come out to say Buhari will use force against protesters. We are waiting.

The more they come after us the more angry we get, the more many youths will join us, the more violent the protests will get.
You can't kill us all, we are the Government if you can't meet our demands you should step aside.

To y'all thinking this is a battle of the Police and Yahoo boys/urchins I pray you get set free from your ignorance. We are fighting for the future, if older generations had stood their ground against Police brutality, we would have had less work to do.

We won't relent, we won't give up until our demands are met, we are not cowards, we are not lazy, we are smart and intelligent.

If the Country is not willing to be great the government through its agents should not hinder our individual strive for greatness.

#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
#IncreasePoliceSalary
I respect you my brother, God bless you
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Do I just read that he planned with the police to go their and try and disperse the protesters. Oh chim
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by XGoldTeamLeader: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2020
Davido was under pressure. Very few people would have done better. Let us cut him some slack.

Meanwhile, in other news, XGold is launching today. Money Minting Opportunity. Take position now.

https://forsage.io/t/f19gir/

It will launch in exactly 3 hours from now

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by maasoap(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2020
PriestDaniz:
Nigerians will still criticize him untop this one again ooogrin,our country people shaa cheesy.

Meanwhile,where Kizz Daniel dey,Lil Kesh,Adekunle Gold,Tekno,Olamide,Ycee and even Desmond Eliot self cheesy

Continue looking for them. Are they not better than this politician going forward and backward? He wanted the spotlight and now, he's got it
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Motion123(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2020
PriestDaniz:
Nigerians will still criticize him untop this one again ooogrin,our country people shaa cheesy.

Meanwhile,where Kizz Daniel dey,Lil Kesh,Adekunle Gold,Tekno,Olamide,Ycee and even Desmond Eliot self cheesy

Desmond is waiting for his godfather to give him permission first

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Kingrefreshed: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2020
USFdotng:
UPDATE FROM PHGOSSIP.COM

It was reported earlier today, that David Adeleke professionally known as Davido told the IG of Police that he didn't protest with the ENDSARS protesters and he was only there to calm them down as they were his fans.

Davido posted on Instagram, explaining the reasons why he made the comment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1315744338262085641

That's why it's Wizkid for m anyday!

Original STARBOY ,Others Na Lager beer
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2020
Tiwaz2:
keypad warrior. which one you do?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Jostoman: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2020
Davido for you to even identify yourself with us during this struggle means a lot to us, you Davido, Wizkid, runtown,Farz, Sowore, Aisha Yusuf, and all the celebrities that participated in this struggle you people will always have our respect.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by seguno2: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2020
doggedfighter:

Who appointed him a spokesperson running around the IGP while people are sweating it out.

That was how Oshiomole sold us out while forming progressive comrade but stealing and looting like crazy.
Davido should stop forming representative and be part of the movement like every concerned citizen.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2020
maasoap:

Continue looking for them. Are they not better than this politician going forward and backward? He wanted the spotlight and now, he's got it

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by seguno2: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:

#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
#IncreasePoliceSalary

Reduce politicians’ salaries and total package, including pensions.
How many times should the total package of the president/governors/senators etc be compared to the IGP, since they are all working for the same people/government?

10,000 times?
20,000 times?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by maasoap(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2020

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by seguno2: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Tiwaz2:

Maybe he is a graduate of LIE Mohammed school of propaganda.
Shalaye is too much is equal to Too Many Lies, TML lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by adenigga(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
doggedfighter:

Who's ''We''

Are you suffering from dementia? If not, reread that letter, otherwise keep your lane before I knock you down!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Lilgabby(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:

#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
#IncreasePoliceSalary
Na only me no read this thing finish ? shocked
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=maasoap post=94894053][/quote]

Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by asobo: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2020
PriestDaniz:

If you are active on Twitter, you need not mention Adekunle Gold, Desmond and Lil kesh.
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by mankan2k7(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Mafejo pami.......
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by freemi(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Jim99:
My guy just dey anxious dey misyarn lmaoo cheesy

Later he go dey claim Street.

I pity u. .hide in ur room n b saying nunses
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2020
asobo:
If you are active on Twitter, you need not mention Adekunle Gold, Desmond and Lil kesh.

I'm not talking about twitter posts bro, I'm talking about coming out.
Re: EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video by Jim99: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2020
freemi:
I pity u. .hide in ur room n b saying nunses

I was part of the protest dummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2017 {updated List} / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" / You Are So Rude - Erica Tells Kiddwaya On Big Brother Sierra Leone TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.