Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

America As A Nation In Bible Prophecy: Jer-U S A-lem! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / America As A Nation In Bible Prophecy: Jer-U S A-lem! (901 Views)

United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! / Cannibalism In The Bible: Det 28:53-57, Lev 26:29, Jer 19:9, Ezek 5:10, Lam 4:10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America As A Nation In Bible Prophecy: Jer-U S A-lem! by emma2002(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2011
[size=16pt]As the final 'things' in all of human history draws to a close. Hidden revelations kept are being upturned and revealed to warn mankind of imminent danger about to take all the worlds and its inhabitants.

Daniel 12:4-10
''But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

''Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.

''And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

''And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

''And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the
end of these things?

''And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

''Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.''

Colosians 1:26

Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

In this expose we shall attempt to allow scripture interpret scripture, Please watchout!

God bless you.
[/size]
Re: America As A Nation In Bible Prophecy: Jer-U S A-lem! by ITbomb(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2011
I could have still say 'South Africa As A Nation In Bible Prophecy: Jeru[b]-S A-[/b]lem! with some bible quote and still make sense.
Be careful how u infer from the Bible.
Re: America As A Nation In Bible Prophecy: Jer-U S A-lem! by AKHOZEM: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2011
true talk
Re: America As A Nation In Bible Prophecy: Jer-U S A-lem! by seyibrown(f): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
@ OP

You really didn't say anything about USA in your post so why is the topic 'America As A Nation In Bible Prophecy: Jer-U S A-lem'
Re: America As A Nation In Bible Prophecy: Jer-U S A-lem! by tiatma: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2011
seyibrown:

@ OP

You really didn't say anything about USA in your post so why is the topicĀ  'America As A Nation In Bible Prophecy: Jer-U S A-lem'

^^^^

emma2002:

[size=16pt]

In this expose we shall attempt to allow scripture interpret scripture, Please watchout!

God bless you.
[/size]
Re: America As A Nation In Bible Prophecy: Jer-U S A-lem! by seyibrown(f): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
OK! 'Watching out'!

(1) (Reply)

Live And Let Live - Pius Adesanmi / Christians And Muslims Please Interpret This. Witchcraft Of Not / Cain The Father Of Blacks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.