Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd (1836 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by Temotala: 1:23am On Oct 13, 2020
“God showed me this vision. This is not a press conference. This is a vision I saw. Carry your youth along. I am seeing a revolution. When I say revolution, I mean every revolution starts by protests. When it starts by protests, at that protest, the power can stop them. They have the ability to stop them but when it becomes revolution, no one can stop revolution. Revolution means everyone is ready to go for it. I repeat again - I’m seeing a revolution. I’m seeing people taking to the streets. When it starts, you will think it’s a protest but at the end of the day, you will realise this is a revolution. You can stop protests but you cannot stop revolution. Every revolution starts by protests – people carrying placard; you carry the police to stop them. But when it becomes a revolution, everybody is ready to die so you can’t stop it. It might be stopped at the beginning. Eventually, it will become so big that it cannot be stopped. This I see happen. Nigeria, pray.”

This is what Prophet TB Joshua prophesied seven years ago on July 14th 2013. Is it finally coming to fulfilment in Nigeria with the outbreak of protests over police brutality (#SARSMustEnd) which has captured the attention of the world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVxOfbdqSa0

ORIGINAL VIDEO -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNWnurCsRM
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by GolDRoger: 1:37am On Oct 13, 2020
Well ! well !! well !!!
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Continue the protest. DEMAND A NEW NIGERIA. DEMAND A NEW CONSTITUTION.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:23am On Oct 13, 2020
New nations out of Nigeria.....!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by Charmingrascal(m): 3:26am On Oct 13, 2020
"And the people shall no longer settle for mediocre system, and our streets will be singing songs about anarchy and war. it's time for the new, the old rule must go"
~Brymo (Ozymandiaz 2020)

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by amarachi06(f): 3:50am On Oct 13, 2020
Please, we should allow nature to play it's cause, not everything is prophecy.
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by sapientia(m): 3:59am On Oct 13, 2020
Ye ye people
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by Commonsense99: 4:17am On Oct 13, 2020
grin
Guy man, we need no prophet to speculate the possible turn out of events, its called common sense, for even a blind can see and feel the anger in the country.
This is more like predicting tomorrow will be Wednesday and next tomorrow will be Thursday.
until corona virus dissapears on March 27th 2020, (which never happened), we ain't gonna take you serious sir.
Religion have its place is a society, BUT Technocrats developed the western worlds, not Pastors and prophecies,. Please let Africans evolve for once bikonu!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by BigSarah(f): 4:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Well that’s apt, have to give it to the prophet on this one
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Let's go there.
Hearken to our demands now or expect Revolution
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by helinues: 6:06am On Oct 13, 2020
Hahahahahaha

So no prophecy for when suffering would end in Nigeria or perhaps the world in general?
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by Wawelexy(m): 6:07am On Oct 13, 2020
This is forecasting not prophecy
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by Uyi168: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Oga, we are still waiting for the white POTUS..
sad
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by nairalandankrah: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2020
NIGERIA IS PREGNANT..
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2020
Whatever it is. If it be the Will of God for the nation, let it come to pass. But if not let it fail!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by JimmyDarmody: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2020
jerseyboy:
Continue the protest. DEMAND A NEW NIGERIA. DEMAND A NEW CONSTITUTION.
yes pls. I hope the celebrities who facilitated this protest will reason in line with you.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by kmaster007: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2020
most he talk
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by femi4: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2020
amarachi06:
Please, we should allow nature to play it's cause, not everything is prophecy.
Abi o

Since 2013, that was influenced by ojota protest (occupy Nigeria) during Gej era.
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by ezeudo97817: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Continue the demonstration. supply A change nigerian. supply A change constitutional.
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by sunshineV(f): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2020
werey dey predict why e no lead war front?
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by gotnel: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2020
God help us in this country.
We are witnessing a great opportunity for change
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by gotnel: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2020
God help us in this country.
We are witnessing a great opportunity for change in Nigeria.
I just pray that it will end in a very positive way .
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by thunderfirebubu: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Shey naso he prophesied the end of Corona. Abeg leave matter
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by tegamarro(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:
"And the people shall no longer settle for mediocre system, and our streets will be singing songs about anarchy and war. it's time for the new, the old rule must go"
~Brymo (Ozymandiaz 2020)

Brymo saw this Coming
I strongly believe a Revolution is coming
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2020
BigSarah:
Well that’s apt, have to give it to the prophet on this one
But seriously why do u have a flat chest? no pun intended
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by Logxev260: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2020
Revolutionary lnvestment platform in making great profit within a short period of time..

It is a global lnvestment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes interests across foreign exchange,crypto(BTC , ETH) trading, transportation..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd by SEGLIZ: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
when you empower and weaponise a population of less or not more than thousand people to keep terrorising the population of over two hundred million this is it.
the miscreant they bred is now bringing too much they can handle as problem to them.
this is a case of 'bàálè ń ta igbó, ìyàwó é ń ta ògógóró, omo won ń gba owó ipá' (the village head that sells hemp, the wife sells alcohol (dry gin, while their son goes around the village extorting villagers forcefully).
still the village head is advocating peace.

(1) (Reply)

Demonic Clothes Has Invaded The Market: The Current Trends Among The Youths / Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / Wu Wrote D Gospel Of Barnabas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.