Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document (5733 Views)

His Yet-to-be Employer Needs Scanned Copies Of His Credentials / U N T H Medical/technical/administrative Job Advert ( Scanned Copy Attached ) / Vacancies: Medical/technical/administrative Positions At U N T H ( I've Attached The Scanned Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by gj: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2011
The Portal is open. Go to http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com/

The Information in the portal homepage reads as follows:

NNPC Recruitment 2010

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the National Oil Company of Nigeria and a major player in the Nigerian and International Oil and Gas Industry. Its operations span across the complete Oil and Gas Value Chain covering, upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.

As part of our efforts in repositioning the Corporation for the future and providing a strategic springboard to maximize the benefits accruable to Nigeria and Nigerians from the Oil and Gas Industry and the expected transformation of the Nigerian Petroleum Industry, we are looking to bring on board versatile and ambitious young graduates and experienced professionals driven by excellence and commitment to value creation.

Successful candidates can look forward to a challenging, culturally diverse and team based workplace. This is in addition to exceptional development opportunities and competitive total reward package offered by the Corporation.

The Portal has been reopened to enable candidates who did not upload certificates to do so. Candidates whose certificate were not eligible are to resubmit their certificates afresh.

Only candidate within the above described are granted access to the portal.

If you applied as a Graduate Trainee or Trainee operator/Technologist and you have second class lower degree, you do not need to resubmits as your credentials will not be processed.

No new applications will be received.

If you have any issues with your application please contact [email]2010recruitment@nnpcgroup.com[/email]

You are required to enter your username and password to access you application information. Goodluck!
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by bodami: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2011
I also got am SMS on 4th March and tried to log in into the portal this afternoon after it took 2 days to open but I can't log in with the email and password I used to create the aacount but it keeps telling me "Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?"Please some one help me and keep every one posted if you can get through the login process
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by bodami: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2011
gj, I have got the portatl logged in with my username which was the email I used and the password also but it keeps showing "Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?" Please if you do get in to resubmit your credentials do let us know.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by bennie1980(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2011
Hi All,
You need a great patience to upload all the documents. Please note the following:

1.Click on refresh button when portal appears down

2.Make sure the documents to be uploaded is in specified right format and size.( If you want to know how to re-size the documents please, drop a message).

3.Log out and log in after a while if the above would not work

4.Finally, for those who have the message access denied. Check the log or log on menu.( IT WOULD SHOW LOG OUT IF YOU ON, JUST GO AHEAD AND CLICK ON UPLOAD DOCUMENTS) Perhaps you are logged in as I had a similar experience.

All the best!
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by morab: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2011
Welldone my gd people, I just want to find out d fate of those who did not receive these same msg but also applied for the same nnpc trainee.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by amor4ce(m): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2011
@morab, I did not receive the SMS but when I tried logging on to the portal, "Login denied".
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by toppiyano(f): 3:17am On Mar 10, 2011
please am still finding it difficult to upload at 5am this morning kindly help out my e mail is toppiyano@yahoo.co.uk thank you
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by bodami: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2011
I tried this morning again to login it still says "Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and

follow the validation link?"I wonder whats up with these people if it wasnt going to work why semd SMs and mails to people to try.Am at my wits end.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by gj: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2011
morab:

Welldone my gd people, I just want to find out d fate of those who did not receive these same msg but also applied for the same nnpc trainee.
The Portal has been reopened to enable candidates who did not upload certificates to do so. Candidates whose certificate were not eligible are to resubmit their certificates afresh.

If you did not receive the SMS, it means that either they are ok with your application or you have been disqualified. However, if you are sure you meet all requirements, then they've accepted your application.
bodami:

I tried this morning again to login it still says "Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and

follow the validation link?"I wonder whats up with these people if it wasnt going to work why semd SMs and mails to people to try.Am at my wits end.

If you have any issues with your application please contact 2010recruitment@nnpcgroup.com[/quote]
Contact them through the email if you are still receiving the pasward denial message. But first ensure that you meet all the requirements, you did not apply more than once and you have 2-1; if not, it is likely they have disqualified you.
amor4ce:

@morab, I did not receive the SMS but when I tried logging on to the portal, "Login denied".
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by jovi: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2011
o.k, just calm downand chk ur username again, i had same message as i was typing in my username without the @yahhoo.com, ur username is ur e-mail address as indicated in the mail, so chk again, if it still does not work, send them a mail,
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by bodami: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2011
Jovi, I sent a mail to them yesterday after I first saw the login denial message but didnt get a reply from them till now and the portal is scheduled to close tomorrow, so what happens?
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by jovi: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2011
Lets pray they extend it then, considering problems peope are having, I know its quite annoying though, if all things fail(they dont answer, and dont extend), then take a chance and attach all ur docs. on the mail link they send and send it off!!, make sure u indicate ur name properly though,
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Ivoo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
Dear ones, read below instructions from NNPC recruitment website for your neccessary action please.

If you applied as a Graduate Trainee or Trainee operator/Technologist and you have second class lower degree, you do not need to resubmits as your credentials will not be processed.

No new applications will be received.

If you have any issues with your application please contact 2010recruitment@nnpcgroup.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by DICKtator: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2011
so because some pple came out with a 2.2 means that they can't apply. i wonder wats d meaning of ds. tellin them dt their application will nt b processed in CAPS.w.t.f.? does nnpc think those that came out with 2.2 n blow cant do better than the others in their psychometric tests?i still dont undastand all ds limitation Poo in 9ja
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by chitexy2: 5:04am On Mar 11, 2011
hw can i retrieve my username and password. I have forgotten it. Kindly assist me
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by hugafella(m): 6:31am On Mar 11, 2011
I have the same problem of not being able to remember the password I used. I sent them a mail 2 days ago to send the login details and they haven't responded. Really there should be a "forgot your password?" option there. Well, i'll keep on waiting for their response.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Temi231(f): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2011
I got same mail too on my gmail from nnpc that i should re send on certificate but my advise to the house is for you to go to the site straight,if you click on the link on your mail it wont work. All the best
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by gj: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2011
chitexy_2:

hw can i retrieve my username and password. I have forgotten it. Kindly assist me
Well, they might take it as one of the means to screen some out. If u forget ur pwd, then u can even forget responsibilities when assigned to u.
Well if they call u, lucky for u; if not, u hv ur self to blame.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Pappij: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
^^^ its 5pm, the site isnt going through and today is the deadline. How can NNPC do this to us, we need this site up and running.

chitexy_2:

i think you should try with the password of your email address, it worked for a friend.
Re: Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document by Pappij: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
bennie1980:

Hi All,
You need a great patience to upload all the documents. Please note the following:

1.Click on refresh button when portal appears down

2.Make sure the documents to be uploaded is in specified right format and size.( If you want to know how to re-size the documents please, drop a message).

3.Log out and log in after a while if the above would not work

4.Finally, for those who have the message access denied. Check the log or log on menu.( IT WOULD SHOW LOG OUT IF YOU ON, JUST GO AHEAD AND CLICK ON UPLOAD DOCUMENTS) Perhaps you are logged in as I had a similar experience.

All the best!

How do we resize please?, very urgent

(1) (2) (Reply)

P&c.consortium In Ibadan....is It Real Or Fake? / 2018 August Npower Tab Device Collection Check Here For Venue And Date / Tetra Tech Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.