Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps (653 Views)

Help My Infinix Phone Keeps Saying DNS Failed, Not Browsing / When Her Phone Keeps Saying Line Busy / My Phone Keeps Resetting Itself To Vibration Mode (2) (3) (4)

Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps by superfitsez(m): 4:04am On Oct 13, 2020
hello engineers,I dey greetooo,abeg make una helep me solve this problem,I bought this phone pouviour 3 air 1gb ram newly, but I'm not enjoying the phone,is very slow ,it hangs whenever I'm pressing it,it can't multitask,it keeps writing operating system is corrupted whenever the phone hangs and power itself and when im charging it, I've done some factory reset, but not data factory reset, please help me, for now I'm busy,I can't go to techno warranty center's, please help
Re: Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps by Lexusgs430: 4:42am On Oct 13, 2020
superfitsez:
hello engineers,I dey greetooo,abeg make una helep me solve this problem,I bought this phone pouviour 3 air 1gb ram newly, but I'm not enjoying the phone,is very slow ,it hangs whenever I'm pressing it,it can't multitask,it keeps writing operating system is corrupted whenever the phone hangs and power itself and when im charging it, I've done some factory reset, but not data factory reset, please help me, for now I'm busy,I can't go to techno warranty center's, please help

1GB ram in 2020?....? If you want it to operate optimally, add some goats.......

Re: Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps by femi4: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2020
superfitsez:
You want to multitask with 1gb ram........should we tell him? grin

Re: Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps by Breastfeed: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
superfitsez:
free up some space on your phone to take care of the hanging

Re: Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps by Zeroenochone(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Lexusgs430:

1GB ram in 2020?....? If you want it to operate optimally, add some goats.......

Re: Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps by Mohbola(f): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Its a 1gb ram phone, it wouldn't do what a 2 or 3gb will do. You can use memory card with it and free up some space

Re: Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps by ariyibiolatunji: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pls help my Samsung tab e, changes colour, goes black then restartS. Sometimes, it hangs till the battery is empty. It is a sealed phone. The battery cannot be removed. Please help. I have done factory reset.
Re: Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps by Minesbetter(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
ariyibiolatunji:
Pls help my Samsung tab e, changes colour, goes black then restartS. Sometimes, it hangs till the battery is empty. It is a sealed phone. The battery cannot be removed. Please help. I have done factory reset.

give it to a phone engineer, battery needs to be changed
Re: Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps by Corroro: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
lack of storage can cause that, get a memoray card so you can free up space on your device
Re: Please Help Me, My Phone Keeps by Corroro: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
visit the nearest carlcare center to you to see if you can get it fixed
ariyibiolatunji:

Iphone 6plus 64g @35k / Telegram Surpassed 500 Million Users In 72hrs / The Best Camera Mobile Phones Of 2020